Do the Righteous go to heaven when they die?

Do you go to heaven, has anyone gone to heaven?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

hdoilcan

Equipment
Kubota B7100 HST 4x4
Dec 14, 2013
NY
I believe as the bible says that there will be 144,000 taken from the earth that will be Kings and Priests over the earth. Yes Gods name is Yahweh but we have different language translations and Jehovah is the most widely recognized way of saying it. Jehovah God is the Almighty God. Jesus (english translated version) the first born of all creation is his son and is a god as the bible says Satan is a god also but Jesus is not God and only God the father (Jehovah) is the hearer of prayers and should be the only one to be worshiped. There is no Trinity, its not a bible teaching, its a man made teaching. Also Jehovah name was originally in the bible over 7,000 times but the church leader have taken it out. KJV has it in it four times (EX 6:3, PS 83:18, IS 12:2, IS 26:4) but the NKJV has removed it from those four spots. Why???? Jesus did pray to God and said " I have made your name known". If Jesus wanted man to know his fathers name why does the church leaders not use it??

Murphy is right about Christmas and Easter. They are Pagan Holiday and were not celebrated by true early Christians. Can anyone find in the bible were is say anything about December 25 being Jesus birthday? Its not there. Celebrating ones birthday is a form of worship and all glory and worship belongs to The Almighty God Jehovah.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
I believe as the bible says that there will be 144,000 taken from the earth that will be Kings and Priests over the earth. Yes Gods name is Yahweh but we have different language translations and Jehovah is the most widely recognized way of saying it. Jehovah God is the Almighty God. Jesus (english translated version) the first born of all creation is his son and is a god as the bible says Satan is a god also but Jesus is not God and only God the father (Jehovah) is the hearer of prayers and should be the only one to be worshiped. There is no Trinity, its not a bible teaching, its a man made teaching. Also Jehovah name was originally in the bible over 7,000 times but the church leader have taken it out. KJV has it in it four times (EX 6:3, PS 83:18, IS 12:2, IS 26:4) but the NKJV has removed it from those four spots. Why???? Jesus did pray to God and said " I have made your name known". If Jesus wanted man to know his fathers name why does the church leaders not use it??

Murphy is right about Christmas and Easter. They are Pagan Holiday and were not celebrated by true early Christians. Can anyone find in the bible were is say anything about December 25 being Jesus birthday? Its not there. Celebrating ones birthday is a form of worship and all glory and worship belongs to The Almighty God Jehovah.

Good first post......

Here's something for you guys to chew on-

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=2-Witnesses-in-Revelation#top

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
I get the feeling this thread has drifted away from the original theme.
I think it needs to get back to the original posting question.

just my input guys.

rob

thirdroc17

Dec 25, 2013
Michigan
If one person believes in a mythical creature in the sky, he is a lunatic,
If many people believe in the same mythical creature in the sky, it's a religion.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
well thats one way to sum it up:eek:, but you have a very valid point ;)