Daily Chuckle

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Oh come on, there are an endless stream of cartoons on the forum making fun of Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc etc that the rest of us have to put up with. Some are actually funny, others are just mean. You have to admit Trump would be better off if he thought before he spoke :D

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Oh come on, there are an endless stream of cartoons on the forum making fun of Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Clinton, etc etc that the rest of us have to put up with. Some are actually funny, others are just mean. You have to admit Trump would be better off if he thought before he spoke :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I can only imagine the out rage had someone done something like that to BHO. There was more than enough over little innuendo's and not out right hate as some people show.
But I digress, I find any sort of disrespect toward the office of the POUS offensive ,no matter who he/she is, or what side of the isle they belong to

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Sheepfarmer, the difference is that the post was by a foreigner, not an American. We get to talk trash about our politicians but I am exceptionally offended when some foreigner does it. This is my president and I will defend him to the death.

volp

Equipment
Kubota B6001, MF35 with backhoe, Ford 3000, JD LX186 Lawn tractor
Thank you sheepfarmer.
I know very well that you can´t make a joke without someone being offended :mad:. I can live with that. But there should not be anyone that you are not allowed to joke about. Not even the pope or Dalai Lama :eek:. Even a "bloody foreigner" must be able to make fun of a person who so often invites to this.:) Furthermore this joke was from a US source!

Last edited:

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
A joke is a joke nothing more. If I took offense every time someone made a joke about me I'd have no friends. At a time like this it's great when someone makes you smile so more jokes please. ;):D

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
LOL - The ones I post get censored. But then you are all for censorship so you would not see that as an issue.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
I view this as the "Daily Chuckle" board, not a political venue. I stopped reading the "Covid" topics because they all seem to veer from the subject and dwell into politics.

My Mom taught me long ago that if the "other person" is not laughing, it was not a joke.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I view this as the "Daily Chuckle" board, not a political venue. I stopped reading the "Covid" topics because they all seem to veer from the subject and dwell into politics.

My Mom taught me long ago that if the "other person" is not laughing, it was not a joke.
So true !!!!!! And if you dont have something good to say, don't say anything. ;)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire

Well said Magicman. There is a small handful on here lately that have become to think that OTT is there personal forum to spread their agenda and become but hurt when someone says something that they don***8217;t like. This thread is for humor. As my neighbor said recently a good laugh is one that makes fun of yourself and someone else at the same time. Told me this as he was telling something stupid he had done as we were sharing ***8220;Here is your Sign***8221; moments we had done.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Well said Magicman. There is a small handful on here lately that have become to think that OTT is there personal forum to spread their agenda and become but hurt when someone says something that they don't like. This thread is for humor.
Oh the IRONY!!!

Soooooo, if this thread is for humor so why the crybabying here? Sounds like youre butthurt because somebody said something you dont like. :D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: