Daily Chuckle

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Huh, just checked the link and it's working on both my phone and tablet. Just had to hit play on the video to get it to start :confused:
Didnt work for me either ! :eek:

bcp

Equipment
BX2360
Apr 20, 2011
SW WA
That one with the ape and the gun just breaks me up, every time I see it, LOL

I wonder if it happened in brawltimore???

https://youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
Happened on a movie set. :)

http://www.reckontalk.com/monkey-firing-ak-47-between-soldiers-in-africa-an-analysis/

"An Analysis
The footage is not real; the video was actually created to build hype for the concept of the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". The movie made into theaters on 5 August 2011 and had the storyline saying monkeys can rebel and use the advanced weapons we humans have developed against us. The video showing Chimp with AK-47 was in fact a part of viral ad campaign for promoting the film. To make the video appear real, it was shot as a documentary footage. "

Another source:

http://metro.co.uk/2011/07/07/new-r...-viral-promo-video-watch-69609/#ixzz1RplNdUWv

Bruce

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
OK, you got me on that one. :eek:
It's a fake.:(
Now, how do I UN-crap myself? :confused: :p ;) :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
An old man goes to a church, and is making a confession:
Man: "Father, I am 75 years old. I have been married for 50 years. All these years I had been faithful to my wife, but yesterday I was intimate with an 18 year old."
Father: "When was the last time you made a confession?"
Man: "I never have, I am Jewish."
Father: "Then why are telling me all this?"
Man: "I’m telling everybody!"

bh115577

Equipment
2004 BX 2200, FEL, 60" MMM
Mar 5, 2015
Central NY
ITALIAN FIREFIGHTERS

One dark night in The small town of Palisades Park, NJ, a fire started inside the local sausage factory. In a blink the building was engulfed in flames. The alarm went out to all the fire departments for miles around.

When the first volunteer fire fighters appeared on the scene, the sausage company president rushed to the fire chief and said, "All of our secret sausage recipes are in the vault in the center of the plant. They must be saved. I will donate $50,000 to the fire department that brings them out and delivers them to me."

But the roaring flames held the firefighters off. Soon more fire departments had to be called in because the situation became desperate. As the firemen arrived, the president shouted out that the offer to extricate the secret recipes was now $100,000 to the fire department that could save them.

Suddenly from up the road, a lone siren was heard as another fire truck came into sight. It was the fire engine of the nearby Ridgefield, NJ volunteer fire department composed mainly of Italian firefighters over the age of 65.

To everyone's amazement, the little run-down fire engine, operated by these Italian firefighters, passed fire engines parked outside the plant, and drove straight into the middle of the inferno. Outside, the other firemen watched in amazement as the Italian old timers jumped off and began to fight the fire with a performance that was as if they were fighting to save their own lives Within a short time, the Ridgefield old timers had extinguished the fire and saved the secret recipes.

The grateful sausage company president joyfully announced that for such a superhuman accomplishment he was upping the reward to $200,000, and walked over to personally thank each of the brave elderly Italian firefighters.

A TV news crew rushed in after capturing the event on film. The 'on camera' reporter asked the Italian fire chief, "What are you going to do with all that money?"

"Wella," said Chief Pasquale De Luccinellavanti, the 70-year-old fire chief, "de fursta tinga we gonnna do isza fixa uppa de brakes on dat truck!!"

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A man wakes up in the hospital, bandaged from head to foot. The doctor comes in and says, “Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a pile up on the freeway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, but something happened. I'm trying to break this gently, but the fact is, your willy was chopped off in the wreck, and we were unable to find it.” The man groans, but the doctor goes on, “You've got $9000 in insurance compensation coming to you, and we have the technology now to build you a new willy that will work as well as your old one did, better in fact! But the thing is, it doesn't come cheap. It's $1000 an inch.” The man perks up at this. “So,” the doctor says, “it's for you to decide how many inches you want, but it's something you'd better discuss with your wife. I mean, if you had a five inch one before, and you decide to go for a nine incher, she might be a bit put out. But if you had a nine inch one before, and you decide only to invest in a five incher this time, she might be disappointed. So it's important that she plays a role in helping you make the decision.” The man agrees to talk with his wife. The doctor comes back the next day. “So,” says the doctor, “have you spoken with your wife?” “I have,” says the man. “And has she helped you in making the decision?” asked the doctor. “She has,” says the man. “And what is it?” asks the doctor. “We're getting a new kitchen.”

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
A father is sitting in the living room when his young son comes in dressed in a pirate hat, an eye patch, and swinging a sword. As he leaps around the room fighting imaginary battles, his father says to him "So you're a pirate?" The son replies "I'm a pirate captain!" The father asks "If you're a captain, where are your bucaneers?" The son answers "Under my buckin' hat!"

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF).

These boys will be dropped off in all ISIS controlled areas, and have been given only the following facts about ISIS:

1. The season opens today
2. There is no limit
3. They taste just like chicken
4. They don't like beer, bacon, BBQ, pickup trucks, naked women, country music, or Jesus
5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt

The Pentagon expects the problem in the Middle East to be over by Friday

Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A Scottish woman goes to the doctor in Glasgow, worried about her husband's temper and threatening manner.

The doc asks, "What's the problem, Janet?"

The woman answers, "Weeell, Doctor Cameron, I dinae know what to do. Every time ma hubbie comes home drunk, he threatens to slap me aroon'."

The doctor replies, "Aye, well... I have a real good cure for that. When your husband arrives home intoxicated, just take a wee glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to bed and is sound asleep."

Two weeks later, she comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

"Doctor, that was brilliant!" she exclaims. "Evrae time ma hubbie came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished an' swished, and he didnae touch me even once! Tell me, Doc...wha's the secret? How's the water do that?"

The doctor says, "Janet, hen , it's really nae big secret. The water does absolutely nothing - it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick..."

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal cockfights being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent their famous Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate. Boudreaux promptly began his investigation and then reported to his Commander the next morning.

"Dey is tree main groups involve in dis rooster Fightin", he began.

"Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked.

Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de local Cajuns, and de Mafia from N'awlins".

Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all that out in one night?"
"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in person. And I knowed immedjiately dat dem Aggies was involved when a Duck was entered in the fight."

The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when sum body bet on de duck!"

"Ah, I see, I see....." sighed the Commander "And how did you figure the Mafia was involved?"

"De duck won."

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
How do you get a very sweet 80 year old lady to say the F word?

Get another sweet 80 year old lady to yell bingo!!!

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
One day two drinking buddies, Jim and Dave, were working on aircraft at JFK airport in NYC.
They got fogged in and finished up their work early and were sitting around bored.
Jim spoke up, Man I really need a drink!
You know I heard a rumor you could drink jet fuel and get drunk Dave said.
Really? said Jim.
That's what I heard. Wanna try it?
Sure, hell I'll try anything once!
So with that they poured themselves a couple of glasses and began drinking the jet fuel.
They sipped a little bit to find it actually tasted quiet good.
So they drank more and more and sure enough they got stoned drunk.
The next morning Jim awoke feeling like a million bucks he jumped up went to the bathroom feeling great like he was floating on air he hadn't felt this good in years.
Wow! He said.
About that time Jim's telephone rang. Hello?
Hello Jim, this is Dave. How are you feeling this morning?
Man I feel great, no hang over, no sick, I feel like a million bucks. How about you?
Me too, but I have one question for you.
Sure, what is it
Have you farted yet?
Ummmmm No. Why?
DON'T. I'm in LA!

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A 3 years old boy sits near a pregnant woman.
Boy: Why do you look so fat?
Pregnant woman: I have a baby inside me.
Boy: Is it a good baby?
Pregnant woman: Yes, it is a very good baby.
Boy: Then why did you eat it?!