Cheaper then propane

Shawn T. W

Well-known member

Equipment
'05 L5030 HSTC - '21 MF GC 1725 MB - '18 JD Z960M Z-Trak
Dec 9, 2024
832
1,507
93
SW Missouri Ozarks
That's only about 35 miles from my house ... But I don't have anything to burn it in ... Pre-bought propane at $2.29 IIRC.

Still have two pallets of wood pellets ...
 

Scm

Well-known member

Equipment
BX23S
Sep 28, 2024
440
411
63
Missouri
Thanks for that. 20 miles from me.
Of course I find this out when I already got a few years worth already put up
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

MapleLeafFarmer

Well-known member

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
1,199
1,189
113
E.
Wow.
At about $20 bucks for a cord I'd be all over that as it would go through the door of my batch boiler nicely.
But alas just too far away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users

bird dogger

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
1,808
1,783
113
North Dakota
If that was closer to me.... I'd be adding some tall side rails to my pickup box!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

Botamon

Well-known member

Equipment
M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel
Mar 26, 2018
491
920
93
Winnemucca, Nevada
For comparison, here's an ad I saw tonight here in northern Nevada (where's there's no forests to cut firewood and why I use a pellet stove):

Firewood for sale 2026.jpg