D D2Cat Well-known member Lifetime Member Equipment L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240 Mar 27, 2014 15,002 7,698 113 40 miles south of Kansas City Yesterday at 3:46 PM #1 $10 a pickup load, you load. Oak drops from mill that cut RR ties. Near Oldfield, Mo. Need to age for next year. Reactions: 2 users
$10 a pickup load, you load. Oak drops from mill that cut RR ties. Near Oldfield, Mo. Need to age for next year.
Shawn T. W Well-known member Equipment '05 L5030 HSTC - '21 MF GC 1725 MB - '18 JD Z960M Z-Trak Dec 9, 2024 832 1,507 93 SW Missouri Ozarks Yesterday at 3:53 PM #2 That's only about 35 miles from my house ... But I don't have anything to burn it in ... Pre-bought propane at $2.29 IIRC. Still have two pallets of wood pellets ...
That's only about 35 miles from my house ... But I don't have anything to burn it in ... Pre-bought propane at $2.29 IIRC. Still have two pallets of wood pellets ...
John T Well-known member Equipment 2017 BX23S 385XP Miller211 1952 Panhead Orange Ludwig 4 piece May 5, 2017 1,346 868 113 under a rock Yesterday at 4:41 PM #3 thats a great deal Reactions: 1 users
Scm Well-known member Equipment BX23S Sep 28, 2024 440 411 63 Missouri Yesterday at 5:43 PM #4 Thanks for that. 20 miles from me. Of course I find this out when I already got a few years worth already put up Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for that. 20 miles from me. Of course I find this out when I already got a few years worth already put up
#40Fan Well-known member Jul 21, 2022 648 481 63 USA Yesterday at 6:04 PM #5 You'll still need wood in a handful of years. Get it while it is cheap.
MapleLeafFarmer Well-known member Equipment Lots incl. B and L kubotas Dec 2, 2019 1,199 1,189 113 E. Yesterday at 6:08 PM #6 Wow. At about $20 bucks for a cord I'd be all over that as it would go through the door of my batch boiler nicely. But alas just too far away. Reactions: 1 users
Wow. At about $20 bucks for a cord I'd be all over that as it would go through the door of my batch boiler nicely. But alas just too far away.
bird dogger Well-known member Lifetime Member Equipment Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment Feb 24, 2019 1,808 1,783 113 North Dakota Yesterday at 6:53 PM #7 If that was closer to me.... I'd be adding some tall side rails to my pickup box!!!! Reactions: 1 user
B Botamon Well-known member Equipment M7060HDC12, John Deere 2020 diesel Mar 26, 2018 491 920 93 Winnemucca, Nevada Yesterday at 8:25 PM #8 For comparison, here's an ad I saw tonight here in northern Nevada (where's there's no forests to cut firewood and why I use a pellet stove):
For comparison, here's an ad I saw tonight here in northern Nevada (where's there's no forests to cut firewood and why I use a pellet stove):