Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
People implicitly believe what they see in the US mainstream media. Yet no media covers the fact that a lot of these protesters are hired actors -hired off Craigslist ads...

1594587927794.png

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
Wonder how many times that money they get paid has been laundered? Probably have to go back through several banks to see where it starts from.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Soros' gave away almost 2 billion dollars to a series of newly-formed social action and political entities. They filtered down through many score more. I read an article awhile back that, they believe over 200 separate entities had Soros money pass through, clearly hoping to confuse anyone trying to track the pathway. Interesting how contributing money to any organization promoting violence is a felony in the US. Yet, as I understand it, all the money Soros donated went to European entities before coming to the USA. I think Mr Soros' days of freedom may be numbered. Just a guess. :)

But once again: If they are hiring protesters off CraigsList, it begs the question, "Why?" Is it because they really aren't as big and popular as they say they are? Why isn't the mainstream press covering this "rent-a-mob" story? Why would they want to cover it up? What will it reveal about the protest effort? Is the same true of Antifa and BLM who want to do away with your local police departments and replace those organizations with social workers and mental health workers? Ask yourself -WHY?

And finally, if the media talking heads are NOT telling you about rent-a-protesters and Blackmail operations like Jeffery Epstein, what else are they not telling you? And are the stories that they ARE telling you largely made up? How can you trust anything they say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
It is totally amazing the Churches have been closed and the mobs authorized by same mayors and governors. I watch the news on NYC Mayor last week how he has outlawed even crowds for funerals but open arms to BLM protest crowds. So I wonder, does he really support BLM or how does he think they will be safe in crowds as he is encouraging? It will please me if he gets sued when their covid deaths spike (if being in unprotected crowds cause the spread) due to being in a BLM mass.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
And finally, if the media talking heads are NOT telling you about rent-a-protesters and Blackmail operations like Jeffery Epstein, what else are they not telling you? And are the stories that they ARE telling you largely made up? How can you trust anything they say?
The liberal Fake News media are controlled by the DNC. They want discord/division in the country, it makes it easier to control the lemmings.

Make up some fake news, push a bunch of fake numbers, next thing you know you have 12% of the country burning it down. Control is what it all comes down to.

The virus delay is all about mail-in vote stuffing now.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
How come we haven't heard any ruckus about folks trying to cross our southern boarders and separation of children from parents for the last few months? Did they all turn around and go back south? Not one comment on any news I've seen in a long time. Maybe it's just not news, if something else gets more attention.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Len,
Despite what is said by the media, the wall is being built. Thus far through California and Arizona, a lot of the construction has been replacement wall but those areas are now being connected by all new barriers. And they are having an effect. Here is a fairly recent update. Keep in mind that over 20 separate crews are building wall at a phenomenal rate...

The Wall Under Construction...

I found the video! The young Mexican girl trafficked into the US when she was 12 says had there been a border, she likely would have been able to get rescued by Border Patrol or other LEO. This video is intensely moving and disturbing but, the part about the value of the wall starts at 33:50. I HIGHLY encourage everyone to watch this ENTIRE video to better understand the threat we face in human trafficking...

Candace Owens On Trafficking...

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Apparently in our new society, if you are a white skinned person you are a racist and need some training on how to treat others.

City of Seattle makes training mandatory.

Last month, the City of Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights sent an email inviting “white City employees” to attend a training session on “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness,” a program designed to help white workers examine their “complicity in the system of white supremacy” and “interrupt racism in ways that are accountable to Black, Indigenous and People of Color.” Hoping to learn more, I submitted a public records request for all documentation related to the training. The results are disturbing.
At the beginning of the session, the trainers explain that white people have internalized a sense of racial superiority, which has made them unable to access their “humanity” and caused “harm and violence” to people of color. The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization,” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racial oppression and must be abandoned in favor of social-justice principles. In conceptual terms, the city frames the discussion around the idea that black Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “blackness” and white Americans are reducible to the essential quality of “whiteness”—that is, the new metaphysics of good and evil.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
I saw where Planned Parenthood is removing the name of their founder because of her views on eugenics. It amazes me BLM protesters never get riled over someone like her. They want to remove any statue that represents our history, especially anyone they think is related to slavery. Yet this woman wanted to eliminate "people of color, and poor people" that's why she began her clinics in the poor black neighborhoods. Never occurred to them or their leaders/funders if slave owners are bad, wouldn't eliminating a race be bad also?

A nurse and educator, Sanger opened in 1916 the first birth control clinic in the United States, which was illegal at the time. Her arrest and conviction led to a court ruling said that physicians could prescribe contraceptives to women for medical reasons. In 1923, Sanger opened a new clinic staffed by female doctors which eventually became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
But your history book may not have mentioned the darker side of Sanger, like her views on eugenics, a discredited belief in improving the human race through selective breeding. Eugenics practices targeted the disabled, people of color, and poor people. Sanger died in 1966.
On Tuesday, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York (PPGNY) announced that it would be removing Sanger's name from their Manhattan Health Center.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

Now we worried about street names too? Ive been here about 9 years and have never heard anything about this. We haven’t had any riots, and there isn’t a big issue with race (at least in this area), and yet the city is doing this to follow suit I guess?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Renaming streets becomes a very expensive ordeal. The city (taxpayers) pay for the new signs, and installation cost. The businesses on the street need new stationary, business cards, etc. A real PITA.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
It is absolutely DISGUSTING that the liberals are pushing this and it is being allowed.
You really need to watch the whole video, this is not "a couple bad apples" like the liberals and fake news media are pushing.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Not what I would have ever expected to see in my USA in my lifetime. Total Disrespect for anything/everything, even themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.