Status
Not open for further replies.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Holding an AR or being trained to use an AR is two very different things. One of our many many military snipers and one or two AR toting BLM revaloutatary popped and you'd see a lot of empty handed BLM 'folks' hanging onto there pants running headed out of Dodge. A very very simple fix.
No need for any tanks or show of force.
Maybe but at this point a dramatic message needs to be sent via shock and awe.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Holding an AR or being trained to use an AR is two very different things. One of our many many military snipers and one or two AR toting BLM revaloutatary popped and you'd see a lot of empty handed BLM 'folks' hanging onto there pants running headed out of Dodge. A very very simple fix.
No need for any tanks or show of force.
IN general I agree with your statement, (you knew a but was coming) BUT this whole country was founded on standing up against the best the world had to offer at the time. Under estimating your advisory can be dangerous.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I think it is past the point of using passive force. There are a lot of people that have no dog in this race that are suffering, being shot and killed , raped, robbed and so on. I do not know the answer, I do however feel at this point in time perhaps the urban assault teams from the State PD ans well as local might be an option. Scooter bums ( yes I have been called that for years too), and the home grown Rambo's while their heart's and mind's, might be in the right place, are not the right tool for the job. A job of this nature really requires a surgical touch to keep to many innocents from being hurt. Just MHO

Reactions: 2 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Listening to the radio while waiting for my wife's Dr. appointment this morning, heard discussion of killings in Kansas City. They are 40% ahead of last year. You'd have to have a marker board to keep up with the count. Was at 78, then two more yesterday.

On Father's Day weekend ( a 2 day weekend, not three) there were 104 shooting and 14 deaths in Chicago.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ngs-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Yes, well solve all the problems by de-funding the police.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
If the statues are being tore down because they represent the bad memory of slavery, when are they going to begin destroying the colleges and universities funded and/or built by slavery?

Look up Princeton, Harvard, Dartmouth College, Rutgers, Yale, Brown University, Columbia, Univ. of Va. There There are a bunch.

My guess it's never put out in the open because so many politicians attended them. We're living in interesting times. Double standards everywhere.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
After 2 shootings inside CHAZ this weekend The local law has decided to invade this little commie country and kick these punks out. Lets see how that goes, im guessing more violence.

Vidiot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680 & several implements
Apr 28, 2017
Purcellville, VA, USA
Although I agree with Skeets that a surgical strike by law enforcement might be more beneficial, if it's going to happen I lean towards a strike by the bikers and "so-called" militia for two reasons: 1- Law enforcement can't be "blamed" as currently they can't do anything right even when they do something right and 2- it would send a clear message that regular people have had enough of this garbage.

Reactions: 1 users

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
After 2 shootings inside CHAZ this weekend The local law has decided to invade this little commie country and kick these punks out. Lets see how that goes, im guessing more violence.

One more this am...

This needs to end (never should have been "tolerated" to begin with).

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Looks like an "autonomous zone" starting in DC along with rioters trying to take down Andrew Jackson statue.

US-NEWS-SEE-IT-PROTESTERS-TRY-TO-1-GET-600x400.jpg

Oh and it looks like Twitter stands with the terrorists now.
Screen-Shot-2020-06-23-at-3.07.39-PM.png

Last edited:

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
one more dead, another critical this am in CHOP

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
About time. Hopefully every BLM terrorist in there is arrested and not just let go to carry the terrorism somewhere else.

Reactions: 1 user

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
About time. Hopefully every BLM terrorist in there is arrested and not just let go to carry the terrorism somewhere else.

...got that right...approx 3 weeks too late.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
"Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?" - Thomas Sowell

Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
...got that right...approx 3 weeks too late.
Funny how they reacted after they showed up on there front steps. But did nothing to protect the residence or buisiness owners in that area.

I hope the mayor, and the city counselors get sued individually instead of the city insurance having to foot the bill.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Funny how they reacted after they showed up on there front steps. But did nothing to protect the residence or buisiness owners in that area.

I hope the mayor, and the city counselors get sued individually instead of the city insurance having to foot the bill.
I had heard that the reason why the wonderful mayor finally put an end to is that some of them were showing up in front of her house. Maybe BS, then again, maybe not.

Police took the CHOP area back in about 40 mins...could have been done 3 weeks ago.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I had heard that the reason why the wonderful mayor finally put an end to is that some of them were showing up in front of her house. Maybe BS, then again, maybe not.

Police took the CHOP area back in about 40 mins...could have been done 3 weeks ago.
They broke into her neighborhood and marched right up to her property

Status
Not open for further replies.