Status
Not open for further replies.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Terrorists have taken over part of a US City. They are armed and have given a list of demands. Why have we not sent in tanks and military to take it back?
chaz.jpg
_112871040_seattle_blm_protest_zone_640map-nc.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Boy, I could see this one turning political fast 🤣😂😂🤣

I've been asking the same thing. From what I understand one party wants to send in the troops, and local keep telling them to butt out. They got it handled.

And that's about all I can say on the subject with out getting spanked 😉😉😉😉😉

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Would be pretty sad if we cant talk openly and honestly about Terrorists coming in and taking part of a city. Seems like everyone, in a civilized society anyway, would want this type of thing quickly eradicated.

Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Would be pretty sad if we cant talk openly and honestly about Terrorists coming in and taking part of a city. Seems like everyone, in a civilized society anyway, would want this type of thing quickly eradicated.
I agree with you. Whole heartedly. That wouldn't fly in my area. You would see a whole bunch of mama's descend on the area and break out there flip flops and start whooping their kids butts all the way back home. And if the flip flop didn't work, they would bust out the wooden spoons 😱😱😱😱😱

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
They're not terrorists per se, they're disorganized idiots. They have no idea what they want or how to get it but the liberal leaders of Seattle are bending over backward to give it to them as soon as they figure out who's in charge and what they want. In the meantime actual residents of the area have no protection. Surf "Seattle WA news". Protestors tried something similar in Portand, OR. The police dismantled it before the next morning. I guess Portland's not as liberal as Seattle.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Deputize me, and I'll be glad to take it back. I won't even charge for my services. I'll bet I'm not alone either.

Reactions: 6 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Imagine being a tax paying business owner in that district. Shut down by a bunch of terrorists surrounded by a bunch of cowards.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Too many single parents afraid of not be their child's best friend. No family values taught.

1592759942610.png

Reactions: 5 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
They're not terrorists per se, they're disorganized idiots. They have no idea what they want or how to get it but the liberal leaders of Seattle are bending over backward to give it to them as soon as they figure out who's in charge and what they want. In the meantime actual residents of the area have no protection. Surf "Seattle WA news". Protestors tried something similar in Portand, OR. The police dismantled it before the next morning. I guess Portland's not as liberal as Seattle.
They are using force, violence and threats of both to satisfy a political agenda all while armed. Thats a terrorist in my book.
And since they are terrorists id really like for government to put a quick and heartless end to it to send a clear signal that this wont be tolerated. Otherwise this type of thing is coming soon to a city near all of us.

Reactions: 3 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
One of the worst things about this is when you google CHAZ, pics of Chastity Bono pop up...ughhhh

• Sad

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
Too many single parents afraid of not be their child's best friend. No family values taught.

View attachment 44820
They are everywhere!!!
1592762273136.png

Downtown business ask them to leave.
Do they intimidate me, no.
Do they make me feel safer, no.
To the older, why did I not see you during Viet Nam.
To the younger, why don't you sign up?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
^^^Arent those the guys trying to maintain law and order rather than have there cities burned by angry protestors/looters/thugs/terrorists?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
No idea how real this is but this is a report that some Militia members will take on the terrorists of CHAZ on July4th and:
"tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.”

That would be a better option than tanks or drone strikes...for now anyway.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Much longer and we might expect to see April 12 1861 all over again

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Much longer and we might expect to see April 12 1861 all over again
Surprised we havent yet. I heard things were close in the 60s but was it this bad?

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
I have lived in the Puget Sound area since 1987. I have seen this sort of stuff done for many years.There have been riots and violent demonstrations going on for many years. Seattle is a shthole and has been for many years. Normal people have abandoned Seattle many years ago. I have not even driven through Seattle since 1991. There are no good politicians in Seattle and that is because there are too few good (voting) people in Seattle.

To address motionclone's post about militia members planning to retake the occupied area; it is a fact that there is such a proposal circulating on at least two email lists that I have seen. They do not refer to themselves as militia though. In my opinion, it is highly likely that it will happen. There are already local rumors that many more antifa activists are gathering in the occupied zone in anticipation of a conflict in July. The reliable rumors have it that there are several motorcycle club members as well as former military members that are planning this patriotic event.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Holding an AR or being trained to use an AR is two very different things. One of our many many military snipers and one or two AR toting BLM revaloutatary popped and you'd see a lot of empty handed BLM 'folks' hanging onto there pants running headed out of Dodge. A very very simple fix.
No need for any tanks or show of force.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.