Caught by The Man From Wales!

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I was bouncing a couple of PM's with B7100 - The Man From Wales. Or as I call him, Dave.

He mentioned that he was viewing the OTT on his Nokia. I don't have a smart phone that can do that, mine is a dumb phone.

Then Dave sent this pic. It's him holding his Nokia in Wales reading my PM that I sent him from Southern California.

Ya I amuse easily an I think that's fricken cool as hell!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Scott your an idiot, and a cheap date too. Give that man a phone and he's happier then a fat kid with his Happy Meal

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Scott your an idiot, and a cheap date too. Give that man a phone and he's happier then a fat kid with his Happy Meal
I sure wish I had a dollar for every time I was called an idiot. I'd be owning this forum :rolleyes:

Yup, I'm a cheap date, but I aint easy :D

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Cool. I love this techy geek stuff. I'm a gadgeteer :D

I got mine years ago when we called them "pocket PC's" and I love this thing. I have all my info that I need with me all the time. MOst of the info on my PC at home is in or available to my pocket pc. I don't know what I'd do without it............... yea I do............go crazy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Cool. I love this techy geek stuff. I'm a gadgeteer :D

I got mine years ago when we called them "pocket PC's" and I love this thing. I have all my info that I need with me all the time. MOst of the info on my PC at home is in or available to my pocket pc. I don't know what I'd do without it............... yea I do............go crazy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank goodness! Finally somebody (and Mr K) that can appreciate this more than a fat kid eating greasy fries :D