Buyers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
It's probably a BX2380. Given it's clearly a lemon, it's not worth much. I'll take it off OP's hands for $5K.

Strawberryman

Equipment
M5660 SUHD
May 16, 2018
Walnut Cove, NC
Hoping I am not like Sadface. I have a 10 month old M5660SUHD and it has now been in the shop 33 days. They have changed everything from SCV valve, supply pump, fuel rail, and now all the fuel lines. Problem is that is still running horrible and Kubota is just replacing little things one at a time and I am still without a tractor (will sort, of the dealer gave me a New Holland {brand new on his lot} but that is not the tractor anyone wants0. Does any of you out there have any clues as to how to get the Kubota people to either fix or replace a tractor that wont run after 250 hours? Love the tractor when it was running!

ccs

Equipment
M5-111HDC12 4WD w/FEL, RC4615, RCF3696: L4060 w/FEL, QH15, RCF2072, BB2572
Jul 5, 2017
Pennsylvania
My guess is you in fact didn't do enough research and ended up buying the wrong machine for the wrong task for the wrong price and now are having regrets. I'll bet it has little to nothing to do with anything related to Kubota quality.

I am as OCD as they come and researched the hell out of everything before I bought my first tractor and it ended up being a Kubota...7 months later, I bought another Kubota. Couldn't be happier.

So while you may be sad, you provided very little substance and zero factual information on how anything about Kubota quality failed you...so until you do, I doubt you'll find much more than deaf ears on here bud.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
sadface,, joined 05/16/2018 posted one bitch and left,,, makes ya wonder dont it

vic gerbasi

Equipment
M110 L3300
Feb 19, 2016
dugald mb canada
I have an L3300 extremely happy with it I sold a larger jd 53 hp unit I recommend the Kubota to everyone over JD yes i know kubota is getting pricey here too
with repect

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Hoping I am not like Sadface. I have a 10 month old M5660SUHD and it has now been in the shop 33 days. They have changed everything from SCV valve, supply pump, fuel rail, and now all the fuel lines. Problem is that is still running horrible and Kubota is just replacing little things one at a time and I am still without a tractor (will sort, of the dealer gave me a New Holland {brand new on his lot} but that is not the tractor anyone wants0. Does any of you out there have any clues as to how to get the Kubota people to either fix or replace a tractor that wont run after 250 hours? Love the tractor when it was running!
Sorry to hear about your tractor. Your best bet is to have a Service Manager to advocate for you. My John Deere dealership got a new engine for our 2305 out of warranty; problem began within warranty time frame.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Well I did my homework. I thought I did anyways. Very disappointed once I started to use my tractor after the break in period. Not because its not big enough or strong enough but the quality. Kubota real hypes their products. I feel I fell for it. If you are in the market for a tractor, before listening to advertisements or talking to a salesman, do your homework. Physically go through and try it out first. If possible talk to a mechanic, not a salesman. Remember its their job to sell. I will never, ever consider a Kubota again. Ever. Way, way, way over priced for the money. There's a lot of success stories out there raving about Kubota. Don't believe everything you read or hear. I'm a very sad owner. Worst of all, I'm stuck with it now.
I am with you skeets!

looking at this "post" - it has "mmmmmmmmmmm" written all over it....

"Well I did my homework" - did cha now? seems you got a damn fine machine with all the goodies, he even got a scrapper....wtf is that!;)

"Not because its not big enough or strong enough" - god I hate when it is not big enough! :p

"If possible talk to a mechanic, not a salesman" - like the mechanic is really going to say....."dont buy this piece of crap - cause ....."

"Way, way, way over priced for the money" - mmmmmm - did the DSOB check the prices on the green,red, blue machines? seem like they all are overpriced then!

"I'm a very sad owner" - well , really, no shyt - I think you made that quite apparent with your ingenious "name" and very specific detailed post - not.

Specifics man - specifics - look up the word, and then try a post #2 and see if you can find your words. Otherwise we will have fun at your expense because we dont have enough problems at the moment with our orange machines:eek:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
If only someone could invent a “Stupid Filter” for the very first post on any forum to prevent the Trolls and Stupids from posting like this. Of course, then we wouldn’t have any of these posts to talk about.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
If only someone could invent a “Stupid Filter” for the very first post on any forum to prevent the Trolls and Stupids from posting like this. Of course, then we wouldn’t have any of these posts to talk about.
Exactly! :D:D:D

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
This thread- sad. Not because of the OP's complaints, but why- to troll. Almost as sad- the cheap jabs at John Deere tractors. Kubota's are far from perfect- look at all the posts about broken fans, weak loaders, no position control, poor tie rod boots, etc. But, nothing is. Including Deere, or any other. I belong to a Deere forum, and I do not see members taking cheap shots at the competion- they respect all colors, and give them credit where it's due.
If you have to bash the competition to improve your favorite brand, that just shows insecurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.