Been using the PH15

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
I am building a stage at my place for a big concert we are going to have here in May with 8 different local bands, a fire artist, possibly belly dancers, hay rides, and overnight camping. It has taken me two weekends between snow and rain storms to get all the support posts in. Shouldn't take to long from here on out to get the frame and decking on. The PH15 has been indispensable, I don't know how I got along without it before now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Did he say belly dancers?????

What's the phrase called.....mmmmmm.....

ROAD TRIP!:D;):)

the stage is coming along nicely too!

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Did he say belly dancers?????

What's the phrase called.....mmmmmm.....

ROAD TRIP!:D;):)

the stage is coming along nicely too!
Stage? What stage? ;)
I kept looking for the Belly Dancers! :D
Beautiful views in the pictures. :)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Did someone say ROAD TRIP? We'll start a bus on the east coast and pick up members on the way across the country. Just as long as the Belly Dancers are there when we get there. Oh Yeah, good job with the Kubota and the PHD.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
So what is the stage going to be after the party is over? You could install an easy to remove top and store something until next year.

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
Did someone say ROAD TRIP? We'll start a bus on the east coast and pick up members on the way across the country. Just as long as the Belly Dancers are there when we get there. Oh Yeah, good job with the Kubota and the PHD.
lol, Belly Dancers aren't guaranteed yet, still waiting to hear on them, so don't get too excited!

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
So what is the stage going to be after the party is over? You could install an easy to remove top and store something until next year.
It will continue to be a stage, and can double as a deck at other times. It is being purpose built to be able to have shows out here several times a year. I have a band, so it will get use. I am also planning on enlarging it over time as well.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It will continue to be a stage, and can double as a deck at other times. It is being purpose built to be able to have shows out here several times a year. I have a band, so it will get use. I am also planning on enlarging it over time as well.
I hope your in really good with all your neighbors as all it will take is one complaining to cause you a ton of grief! ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK belly dancers,,,maybe,,, rocknroll or blues,,,ok,,, GUINNESS Im in:D

I hope your in really good with all your neighbors as all it will take is one complaining to cause you a ton of grief!

Old rule of thumb,,, invite everybody with in ear shot

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
OK belly dancers,,,maybe,,, rocknroll or blues,,,ok,,, GUINNESS Im in:D

I hope your in really good with all your neighbors as all it will take is one complaining to cause you a ton of grief!

Old rule of thumb,,, invite everybody with in ear shot

And there will be 4 kegs of micro brews.

:)

maclean

Equipment
BX25D
Jun 25, 2014
Lowell, Or
Nice work. I've done professional sound work for a long while. Have you trenched in conduit for all the power you'll need? Having a sub panel out there will help tons. I'd also prewire all the speaker wire into conduit on the joists before decking...Might even build a couple of snakes in to for self amplied monitors, mics and guitars. And you might want to pour concrete footings with eye bolts for anchoring canopies and trusses.

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
Nice work. I've done professional sound work for a long while. Have you trenched in conduit for all the power you'll need? Having a sub panel out there will help tons. I'd also prewire all the speaker wire into conduit on the joists before decking...Might even build a couple of snakes in to for self amplied monitors, mics and guitars. And you might want to pour concrete footings with eye bolts for anchoring canopies and trusses.

Not that complicated yet. All guitars amps are self amplified, smaller PA system, and LED lighting. Don't need to get that fancy at this point.

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
This is a private show, and financed by me. I will add to it over the years, but to start, it is pretty simple.

Fractal

Equipment
L2501
Dec 27, 2016
Billings, Mt
Did some more work this past weekend, in 3 days probably did what would have taken us 5 weekends without the tractor. Moved about 25 tons of gravel to build a fire zone around the fire pit we built, as well as repair the mud holes left over from this winter in our road. Expanded our dog yard by sinking about 10 posts and enclosing it with wire horse mesh we bought from a neighbor. Also finished up the stage, should be pretty well set for the big festival now!

Boo

Equipment
MX5800; BH92, BB2572, Forks 3048
Jul 1, 2016
HOLT, Florida
I love it! Sadly, Florida is more than just a one-day road trip.

Beautiful country, though.