Awesome dogs thread

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya got love hounds like these guys,,, You wouldnt be from around Longlac would you GSD ?

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Nope. Southern ontario. Wish I lived in that area tho. Visited Cochrane many times for snowmobiling and traveled east as to Hearst and once to Moosonee.

GibbyESS9

Equipment
Bx23s,BX2672 plow, Titan Forks, Land Pride 48” BB,FEL
Sep 30, 2020
Blue Point NY / Newfoundland PA
Onl;y had Millie for a year, but she is a great dog. Not afraid of power tools,tractors and always wants to help. And she loves the car.
Cheers
J

Attachments

Reactions: 4 users

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Onl;y had Millie for a year, but she is a great dog. Not afraid of power tools,tractors and always wants to help. And she loves the car.
Cheers
J
I swear in the middle pic she looks like she's thinking you drive like an old lady. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GSD-Keegan

Equipment
B2601 with Fel and Bh70 backhoe
Mar 6, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Good for your boy. I still hangout with my dogs like that😊. Like the shark toy too

Last edited:

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Ok, one more of my special boy Cooper with my daughter's cat Sweetie. Cooper has been gone 6 years now but I think he will always be my special 'one'.

cooper+cat_small.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Marcu5

Equipment
G1900
Jun 13, 2021
Wales, uk
Clyde looks like he can run faster than your tractor 😊. Beautiful pic and awesome countryside. I have to ask about the red mushroom things? And I see a bite out of one that looks like an apple? Clyde have a little nibble?
No he didn't- this one would be a swift visit to the vets! *Muscaria poisoning; nausea and vomiting, somnolence, dizziness, hallucinations, dysphoria, delirium, ataxia, myoclonic movements, and seizures.*
Probably a slug or snail or possibly a squirrel.
He's definitely faster than the tractor but not so good at cutting grass. He's more interested in the squirrels! 😂