Another great website to bookmark!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Most of us on here know about Tractor Supply and Agri Supply for some of our needs but I wanted to share one I kinda forgot about and some of you may or may not be aware of. Gemplers is a great website for tractor lights, cab filters, home, farm and shop supply's.

http://www.gemplers.com

I used to get their catalog and that sucker is about as thick as a phone book, no lie.

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Thanks for the good site sharing.
They have everything~:D
I might spend whole day to looking through~
Thank you Eric.

Joe.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Looks like one of those places that if they ain't got it you don't need it,,lol

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Eric,
A while back it tried to get a catalog mailed to me. I couldn't find the location on there site to request one. Do they still mail them out?
I remember those historic bathroom readers :D

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I really have no idea Scott, I'm still not sure how I ended up getting them. They just started showing up in the mail. If I remember correctly they are mailed out only once a year.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I really have no idea Scott, I'm still not sure how I ended up getting them. They just started showing up in the mail. If I remember correctly they are mailed out only once a year.
Thanks Eric, I'll send them an email and hope for the best. Not like I'm gonna really buy anything but the catalog is just awesome!

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Let me know what you get figured out! I have not received a phone book from Gemplers in quite some time.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Let me know what you get figured out! I have not received a phone book from Gemplers in quite some time.
Sorry Eric, almost forgot to update you on this. I did email them that night. I mentioned that I didn't see a location on there web site for the request.
I got up the next morning with an email saying all they needed was a mailing address and they would be more that happy to send me one - free of course.
So, in less than 24 hours I had my Gemplers catalog on the way!

Scott

Plumberman94

Equipment
Kubota B2320, FEL, Back Blade, Weight Box, 60"mmm.
Feb 6, 2010
Canton, Ohio
When you go the contact us location on their web site, after you fill out your info, name, address, ect, they will ask you (via a pop down window) the reason for contacting them. There is a catalog request option on that menu. Very fast, I got mine within days!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
When you go the contact us location on their web site, after you fill out your info, name, address, ect, they will ask you (via a pop down window) the reason for contacting them. There is a catalog request option on that menu. Very fast, I got mine within days!
ooops, I seemed to have missed that window!

There email response was great though and they said to expect 5 - 7 shipping days.

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well damn I need to hurry up and get on the ball then. I miss that phone book size of a bathroom reader! I kinda hate that book sometimes ya get to droolin on the crapper and sit there for so long then your legs fall asleep and ya cant walk worth a damn for 30 minutes afterwords.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well damn I need to hurry up and get on the ball then. I miss that phone book size of a bathroom reader! I kinda hate that book sometimes ya get to droolin on the crapper and sit there for so long then your legs fall asleep and ya cant walk worth a damn for 30 minutes afterwords.
When that happens you put the book up under your feet, helps with circulation. That's why it's such a damn big book.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well I'll be damn! I reckon the folks in Gemplers R&D dept did their job on printing such a large book then huh! I'll have to keep that in mind on my next morning constitutional!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well I'll be damn! I reckon the folks in Gemplers R&D dept did their job on printing such a large book then huh! I'll have to keep that in mind on my next morning constitutional!
Eric, glad to see I was able to help you through this :D

Scott

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
ptwyz and Dusty,
Yall are too much, ya got me blushing :eek:

Dusty, it's getting harder to fiind girls to post on here cause you got so many damn sisters :eek:

Brother Eric has been out since his pc caught a bug :(
Were working on geeting the creepy thing out but he's 3,000 miles awaaaaaay form me and he has to use a friends pc to get the the fix's I sent him.

I received my Gempler's catalog via priority mail today!

So tomorrow morning I'll be retiring to the earth closet :D

Scott

jezzicaz789

Banned

Equipment
dede
Mar 8, 2010
vggggtyhty
Most of us on here know about Tractor Supply and Agri Supply for some of our needs but I wanted to share one I kinda forgot about and some of you may or may not be aware of. Gemplers is a great website for tractor lights, cab filters, home, farm and shop supply's.

http://www.gemplers.com

I used to get their catalog and that sucker is about as thick as a phone book, no lie.

Such a very amazing link!
Thank you for the post.

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
WOW :eek: , I just checked out their on-line catalog and it's AWESOME :D . I also have requested a toilet step, er catalog as well :eek: .