A job for Click Bond

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I can tell you guys, I'm hooked. This stuff is pure magic. Scuffed off a little paint, mixed up the epoxy and stuck the Click Bond threaded anchors on in place. It's unreal the hold that stuff has. If Dragoneggs see's this he might be able to tell us just how much hold it has but in an hour of putting it on I couldn't tear it off.

Now I did go the extra mile and prime the Click Bond mounts which by the way are actually Stainless Steel. After I primed them I painted them. I also made a few brackets out of 1/8th X 1" flat bar and bent them so that there's no way the hoses could be pinched after the install. I also added some edge trim to the brackets so they wouldn't scratch the paint. I also added two nylon locking nuts and stainless washers to complete the project.

I thought some of you might find it interesting to see how this stuff works so here's a few photos'.

Last edited:

live_roll

Equipment
M108 / BX 25 / RTV 900 / ZD331 / M7060 / B1200 Mx5100 Ford 1500
Dec 16, 2009
Irricana Alberta
That is SO slick!! Who in Canada sells that stuff?? My goodness the more one thinks about those the more uses I keep coming up with. Are they reasonable priced?
Thanks!! going to definitely check these out!!

Cheers

Roger

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
I want to mount my work lights with that stuff. Easier than making brackets to bolt on to the rops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I want to mount my work lights with that stuff. Easier than making brackets to bolt on to the rops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Dang I wish I would have thought of that!
I too hate the idea of bulky clamps!
Excellent suggestion, clean install and it won't hurt the integrity of the ROPS!
And it would hold the wire nicely too!

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks guys. Yup it's great stuff. It's been used in the aero space industry including space it's self. It would be ideal for any ROPS accessory install. I'm sure that's where it would really shine.
There are many different types of Click Bond adapters you can get to handle any type of application.

As for where to purchase it. Check out their web site and you should find all the info you need.

A while ago I did a demo video on how to use it so check it out.

Using Click Bond: http://youtu.be/v7aYYuWIh_8

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Nice job. When you have the right tools and parts, work makes more fun!

carl

Wildfire

Equipment
Yep you always seem to amaze me. Looks good as always hope your doing good. handy
Thanks Handy. Just put up a new video of my fire extinguisher install. I attached the link. All is well here. Hope it's the same for you my friend.
Have a safe weekend.

http://youtu.be/WVlaTzU1a8c

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Thanks Handy. Just put up a new video of my fire extinguisher install. I attached the link. All is well here. Hope it's the same for you my friend.
Have a safe weekend.

http://youtu.be/WVlaTzU1a8c
Once again Paul, great stuff!

Couple of questions for you, one - where do you buy the CLICK BOND? What is the cost per quantity?

and the plastic holder, is that a sticky back ?- that is all that is keeping it in place for the short period of time?

...love the wifey! Hell, mine would not clean up after me IF I PAID her in gold bars! :eek:

I have no guess on the turned plastic pieces yet, but I'ma thinking 'bout it !

keep the videos coming, something to look forward to when it is raining and nasty here outside! Seems to have been a lot of that too, dayum spring come around!

thanks again

Wildfire

Equipment
Once again Paul, great stuff!

Couple of questions for you, one - where do you buy the CLICK BOND? What is the cost per quantity?

and the plastic holder, is that a sticky back ?- that is all that is keeping it in place for the short period of time?

...love the wifey! Hell, mine would not clean up after me IF I PAID her in gold bars! :eek:

I have no guess on the turned plastic pieces yet, but I'ma thinking 'bout it !

keep the videos coming, something to look forward to when it is raining and nasty here outside! Seems to have been a lot of that too, dayum spring come around!

thanks again
Thank you my friend. Oh my wifey really helps out in the shop. When your a two person team in a busy shop you do what needs to get it done. While she is cleaning the equipment I move on to the next job. It's efficiently at its best. I really don't know how I'd do it all without her.

Well good question on the Click Bond. If you went to their web site you should be able to find suppliers of their products. As for pricing. I'm not sure. I was contacted some months ago by an engineer friend of mine who said he was sending me a product called Click-Bond. At that time I never heard of it.

A few weeks later two boxes arrive by UPS. I looked in the boxes then put them aside. A month or so later I was doing a project and decided to try it. Well I was blown away but it's strength, simplicity and all around quality.

After using it a number of times it will become a main stay in our shop. If I use it on my mods I can assure you it's good. Click Bond is used by all the top manufactures throughout the word.

Glad your enjoying the videos. Thanks for saying so. :)