Daily Chuckle

dsmith84

Equipment
L3301
Sep 11, 2018
Northwest Montana
At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside

And asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?"

"Yes, coach", replied the little boy. "

Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue,

curse the umpire, or call him an asshole. Do you understand all that?"

Again, the little boy nodded in the affirmative.

The coach continued, "And when I take you out of the game so that another boy gets a chance to

play,

it's not a dumb-ass decision or that the coach is a shithead is it?"

"No, coach."

"Good", said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother."

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I think they were just seeing if they've sold us enough Chinese products.

Outnumbered

Equipment
Kubota L3901, FEL, BB1260, RCF2060, FDR2572, Titan Forks, Caryall, 5' Tiller
Oct 26, 2019
Moseley, VA
Yeah reminds me of a spectacular "Evil Knievel" stunt on my bike that did not end well. Had to abandon the bike (broken fork) in the woods, walk home about a mile and call my mom who was at work to tell her I needed to go to the hospital. Now for context I was number 5 of 7 kids so she was a pro at this point. She yelled at me over the phone and said how do you know your collar bone is broke. My comment was I can see its broke. She then said, if it's not broke I am going to whip your butt. She pulled in the driveway a bit later looked at me and said.....Get in the damn car! Tough love ;)

Reactions: 4 users