What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
It's been a busy spring since I got home from Afghanistan. While I was gone my wife got me a Braber Equipment 72" snowblower. What a beast. Of course a major blizzard occurred so I got to tinker.
Today I did a 400 hour service on my L3901. Lots of fluid, oil, filters etc. Not a cheap service whew! Adding more fun the week it is 44 degrees and pouring. We've gone from 3 feet of snow to a foot with standing water and mud. In Alaska the ground is frozen for another month so it's standing water and slush.
So it's more than today. Sure good to be home and doing stuff on the tractor again.

Attachments

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
It's been a busy spring since I got home from Afghanistan. While I was gone my wife got me a Braber Equipment 72" snowblower. What a beast. Of course a major blizzard occurred so I got to tinker.
Today I did a 400 hour service on my L3901. Lots of fluid, oil, filters etc. Not a cheap service whew! Adding more fun the week it is 44 degrees and pouring. We've gone from 3 feet of snow to a foot with standing water and mud. In Alaska the ground is frozen for another month so it's standing water and slush.
So it's more than today. Sure good to be home and doing stuff on the tractor again.
Thank you for your service. How you handling that transition from Afghanistan to the frozen north? Warm up yet?

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
Pretty good shock. The night I got home it was -35. Luckily it began a nice warm up to +20 and snowed hard. My wife learned to use the big tractor while I was gone. Miraculously now she has approved the purchase of an Original Cab for the tractor. Waiting to put it on when it's warmer. Today I'm moving gravel to fill low spots in the driveway. Nothing like a few days of rain to show where they are. I've gotta take the tire chains off first. This covid thing has given me lots of tractor time.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Those $150 clamp on forks have been the best investment. So nice to move or lift lumber and OSB around as I work on the backyard bar.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
AS long as you recognize that clamp on forks can bend your bucket if you overload them....

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
You know you’ve been quarantined too long when you Armor All your tractor dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Used the backhoe to dig out some wild currant bushes from the back 40 and transplant around the yard. Then dragged some logs to block off a trail (private property) that has been used for dumping, and did some cleanup.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Upgraded my B2650 ROPS to an alternator.

Before
Turned off 12.71 V
Idling 12.5 V

After
Turned off 12.69 V
Idling 14.21 V

Very pleased with the results. The whole goods kit was very nice and made the job easy.

I am sure my weak battery issues will go away now.

altenator.jpg

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
With the mud drying out, I pulled the M out of the drive shed for the first time in a month, switched out the bucket for the grapple moved a few saw logs from the wood pile and moved the ballast box to be ready for attachment when I next drop the box blade.
Then returned to the dry door yard and removed the rear wheel chains before putting the tractor away till things are actually dry...hah

tor

Jun 25, 2009
SC
Installed a Grammar seat on my MX5200. Ahhhhh, the ride :)

Fundation plate

Done. Very comfortable.

Hake

Jan 7, 2017
Ky
Loaded two Kubotas on this trailer and a third one on another trailer for a working day at the Cabin and tree farm tomorrow. Two ZT's on the grass and the M4900 clearing trails after the recent windstorms. We will be busy.

That's a lot of weight for a 7k trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Spent the day moving branches and cut trees to a burn pile.
I also played around back dragging with the grapple on some of my rougher trails to smooth them out a bit. My soil is sandy and it went pretty well, but I will be getting more serious with a box blade and front bucket soon.

While not new to Kubota tractors, (late model B7100) this L2501 with loader is new to me. My seat lift is working great along with the hand control for the forward/reverse hydro and the clutch hand lever.

Attachments

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Spent the day moving branches and cut trees to a burn pile.
I also played around back dragging with the grapple on some of my rougher trails to smooth them out a bit. My soil is sandy and it went pretty well, but I will be getting more serious with a box blade and front bucket soon.

While not new to Kubota tractors, (late model B7100) this L2501 with loader is new to me. My seat lift is working great along with the hand control for the forward/reverse hydro and the clutch hand lever.
I am glad to hear that you got bugs in the seat hoist worked out.

Could you share some pictures of both the hoist and your hand control. There was a guy needing help with the hand control. I might need to do the hoist.