What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Went to move some gravel today...no start. No power, no glowplug, no lights. The battery is brand new, so checked everything. Couldn't even get the battery to charge. It's an 850cca a.c.delco gold less than a month old. Had to connect another old battery in series to get get it over 6v and start charging - tomorrow we'll see, otherwise it goes back.

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Delco makes great batterys. But sounds like you got a dud that slipped through quality control.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Last edited:

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Thanks guys, her name is Sophie. Probably should have named her "Lucky" because as a 1 week old pup she along with her mother (with a broken leg) and litter mates were at the pound in a different county. Local animal shelter learned of their plight, took a van there and rescued them two days before they were to be euthanized. Mother ended up loosing her leg but recovered and all got adopted. I picked her mainly because the color of her fur matched the tan fabric in my truck at the time. :)

BX23S

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L3901 FEL, BH, GRAPPLE, PALLET FORK, SNOW PLOW and Hard Canopy
Sep 1, 2018
ID
Thanks guys, her name is Sophie. Probably should have named her "Lucky" because as a 1 week old pup she along with her mother (with a broken leg) and litter mates were at the pound in a different county. Local animal shelter learned of their plight, took a van there and rescued them two days before they were to be euthanized. Mother ended up loosing her leg but recovered and all got adopted. I picked her mainly because the color of her fur matched the tan fabric in my truck at the time. :)

She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Back on topic..... I used a hair dryer to remove 6-7 warning stickers off the tractor and LP quick hitch and I must say it looks SO much better. There are a few more which I may remove.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Back on topic..... I used a hair dryer to remove 6-7 warning stickers off the tractor and LP quick hitch and I must say it looks SO much better. There are a few more which I may remove.
Now you must worry about the paint getting scratched up. What were you thinking?

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I must have been real excited when I towed my new B2650 home. All the stickers blew off on the way. What a clean look. I remember when I bought my old NH new, it only had 2 to remove. The new Kubota had over 20. Almost more sticker than paint.

BTW - Ignore the haters. The panty brigade here are going to lambaste us now for endangering the earth, the dealer network and our own life safety as well as the safety of everyone nationwide. The tractor now has no value and no dealer in the world (except every one in business) will take it in trade missing a sticker.

So there is a little pre-warning for you. Mere mortals are not supposed to modify a Kubota tractor EVER!. I find it really odd with this brand or forum anyway. I never got that on the blue side, it was more of a do what you need to get it done type crowd.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I must have been real excited when I towed my new B2650 home. All the stickers blew off on the way. What a clean look. I remember when I bought my old NH new, it only had 2 to remove. The new Kubota had over 20. Almost more sticker than paint.

BTW - Ignore the haters. The panty brigade here are going to lambaste us now for endangering the earth, the dealer network and our own life safety as well as the safety of everyone nationwide. The tractor now has no value and no dealer in the world (except every one in business) will take it in trade missing a sticker.

So there is a little pre-warning for you. Mere mortals are not supposed to modify a Kubota tractor EVER!. I find it really odd with this brand or forum anyway. I never got that on the blue side, it was more of a do what you need to get it done type crowd.
Example of great binary thinking.

IMO, once you own it... you can do what you want with it.
I like my eggs over-medium, my bourbon straight, and cheese on broccoli (if the gigadier-brindle makes me eat broccoli). :D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Example of great binary thinking.

IMO, once you own it... you can do what you want with it.
I like my eggs over-medium, my bourbon straight, and cheese on broccoli (if the gigadier-brindle makes me eat broccoli). :D
Lol, for the first 35 years of marriage I cooked the meals because I was home from work first and there was never a word said about you could have or should have done it this way, just a thanks honey that was great. Since the last 8 years of retirement my wife does the cooking and many days she'll look at me and ask what would you like tonight, my reply is always the same, sounds good or yep. After cooking for that many years whatever she puts in front of me is just fine with me and I never forget to look at her and say thanks honey that was great.;) As for stickers on the tractor personally I couldn't give a rats ass if they're on it or not even if I'm buying used, only one person I have to please when it comes to that.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
I curious, what type of personality takes the time and energy to de-badge a tractor?

"Remember the quality of your question directly affects the quality of your answer."
Probably the same as one who adds "words of wisdom" to all their Internet forum posts.