What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
Engine became VERY hard to start, would not remain running. I noted that the electric 'lift pump' was no longer running whilst glowing the engine.

Interestingly, if I filled the fuel-tank with diesel, it would start and run OK.
Apparently, when the fuel-level was above the HPFP, the lift-pump was not needed. (HPFP = HighPressureFuelPump)

In any case, I replaced the electric lift pump and the engine runs better than it has in many years. (no more occasional loss of power as fuel-level drops)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Local Tractor Supply had Carry All frames, which is unusual. Had a $75 gift card burning a hole in my pocket for last 6 months......

Got one yesterday, and started work. Pretty basic so far. I’m okay with that.

Not sure about sides or other goodies yet. Need to go back through some of the projects posted here for ideas.

Thinking chainsaw scabbard(s), holders for shovels, hoes, etc., maybe a toolbox....geesh....[emoji12]
Again, need to look at other projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
Local Tractor Supply had Carry All frames, which is unusual. Had a $75 gift card burning a hole in my pocket for last 6 months......

Got one yesterday, and started work. Pretty basic so far. I’m okay with that.

Not sure about sides or other goodies yet. Need to go back through some of the projects posted here for ideas.

Thinking chainsaw scabbard(s), holders for shovels, hoes, etc., maybe a toolbox....geesh....[emoji12]
Again, need to look at other projects.

That looks great!

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
Nothing too exciting but had a couple of hours free this afternoon so took the carry all off and put the empty ballast box on. Filled it with stone and went to work in the hedge row with the grapple.

Really would have preferred to leave the carry all on, it's so handy for so many things but I was concerned it wasn’t enough weight when grabbing a big mouth full with the grapple.

JeepinMaxx

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2660, LA243 FEL, RCK54P-23BX MMM, BX2751 QH Subframe, BX2750D 50" Blower
Mar 27, 2018
Columbia, CT
Added some bucket hooks

Bottom clevis mount I need to trim the bolts to fit the shackle / D ring

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Still tinkering with carry all.
Too much snow to put it outside anyway...
Put some tool holders on. Had a piece of 1.5” PVC that would make two.

Made a quick toolbox out of 1x6 pressure treated; figuring where/how to mount it. Thinking it needs to be lower and removable. May make a J-shaped bracket tomorrow.
Done for today.

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I think I’m done for now.

EDIT: I really wanted a place to put a saw:

Now I think I’m done....

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I think I***8217;m done for now. ....

EDIT: I really wanted a place to put a saw:

Now I think I***8217;m done....

1. Please upload your pics to this board. You may not be aware cause tatapatalk does not explain it well... but your pics are hosted by them. They are NOT uploaded to here as might think. Hit edit of your post and look at the urls.

Like 100% of all the hosting sights so far over time...... they will stop hosting or demand payment to continue hosting (similar to "photobucket's ransom" of pics they hosted for free but now demand big $$) Like all the other times this turns awesome threads like this one into useless trivia cause pictures will no longer exist.

2. As to your chain saw holder.. SWEEEEEEET. Nice job. If you just use nuts on the bolts to keep the spacing just right from back wall to front wall to slip the saw in between.. consider placing some cut off fuel line or other rubber hose over the bolts -n- nuts to protect the chain etc. One place where a little extra touch goes a long way.

Again... do us all a favor, and most importantly future readers a favor and upload your pics to here instead of leaving them hosted at tapatalk. It is Easy Peasy

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
1. Please upload your pics to this board. You may not be aware cause tatapatalk does not explain it well... but your pics are hosted by them.

2. As to your chain saw holder.. SWEEEEEEET. Nice job. If you just use nuts on the bolts to keep the spacing just right from back wall to front wall to slip the saw in between.. consider placing some cut off fuel line or other rubber hose over the bolts -n- nuts to protect the chain etc. One place where a little extra touch goes a long way.

Gosh Coach, didn't realize Tapatalk was similar to photobucket for photos....thought they were uploaded to OTT.

How should I go about that?

As far as the spacers for the saw, I did use plastic spacers I had on hand. Should be okay on the chain/bar etc....

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Gosh Coach, didn't realize Tapatalk was similar to photobucket for photos....thought they were uploaded to OTT.

How should I go about that?...
after you use tapatalk to load your pictures here... when get chance go to sit at computer ; use the attachment feature in post editing built into this bulletin board. It has ability to upload pics from a url.... you can use the url's that tapatalk pasted to here. You can keep the URL's pasted in the post... cause they are little larger than what can upload here anyway. Having the ones uploaded to here at the bottom of the post will save the day when tapatalk starts dropping image hosting. Will loose the URL's image but still have the ones that were uploaded available.

I suspect future holding ransom of pictures is part of their business model to make money.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Put the 3PT back on the L3901DT so I could connect my box blade for counter weight. Put the pallet forks on and went to the northwest part of out property to get three logs I cut yesterday. Blocked up the logs and split them.

wmitch1000

Equipment
B2650 Cab, FEL, MMM, Front Hyd Snow Blade, EA Grapple, York Rake
Mar 7, 2010
Northern Virginia
Installed new LED lollipops and light guards on my B2650 Cab! These great light guards made by Paul Short are perfect and painted Kubota Gray to match. No more broken lights hanging and swinging!

Took me about hour including removing the old lights, installing the new ones and the guards. Below are the before and after pic's. I got the lights on Ebay for around $35 for the pair.

If you are not familiar with Paul Short he is a big Kubota Orange Guy with great ideas and videos. Here is the link to his website with the guards if you want to check them out. They are well built from heavy steel plate.

http://www.specialtyrepairscustommods.com/kubota-l-b-light-guards

Attachments

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
started grading a 65x130 foot area for a horse arena with my box blade. Need to remove the grass and level (well, flatten and pitch) the area, then put in 36 posts.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Installed new LED lollipops and light guards on my B2650 Cab! These great light guards made by Paul Short are perfect and painted Kubota Gray to match. No more broken lights hanging and swinging!

Took me about hour including removing the old lights, installing the new ones and the guards. Below are the before and after pic's. I got the lights on Ebay for around $35 for the pair.

If you are not familiar with Paul Short he is a big Kubota Orange Guy with great ideas and videos. Here is the link to his website with the guards if you want to check them out. They are well built from heavy steel plate.

http://www.specialtyrepairscustommods.com/kubota-l-b-light-guards
Well one things for certain. You needed those guards lol. Looks great. Love those led lollipop lights too. Your all set. Thanks for your kind words and thank you for your business.
Cheers.
Paul

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Pulled the hoe off today and replaced with box blade to regrade/expand the driveway. It's going to take some time to get the hang of this tractor and box blade. I think I could've done the work in half the time with my old BX23 and the rear blade.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Well one things for certain. You needed those guards lol. Looks great. Love those led lollipop lights too. Your all set. Thanks for your kind words and thank you for your business.
Cheers.
Paul
Welcome back Paul, nice to hear from you again.:)