What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

SRG

Equipment
B8200D 4WD........ JD 870, FWA, 300x FEL.......... JD 797, 72" Z-Trak
Jul 15, 2017
N. IL
SRG, looks like you have assisted steering though!:D
I need it too when she is on with me because it's hard to hold her, shift gears, turn around to look, back up, use 3ph lift lever, work clutch and brakes all on slick snow/ice covered pavement while she sits on my leg.

She wants her own so she can help me do work.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
It was over January 6 - this was the first day I could get out!!! It was a LOT of fun! I realized how outta shape I am about 10 minutes ago as the aches crept in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Ours was over the first week in December. Always a sad day taking down the blinds and stands but good to give the old eyeballs a break. Hoping for a nice buck this year.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Ours was over the first week in December. Always a sad day taking down the blinds and stands but good to give the old eyeballs a break. Hoping for a nice buck this year.

I hope u get a good one! This year was my first B&C ever so I was pretty pumped! I had his pic all over our OTT [emoji23]

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
I put the forks on mine this morning and moved 10 pulp cords ( 4'X4'X8') of fire wood out to be cut up next week. Suppose to be a nice week with very little snow

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Been working with the BH77 I bought getting use to the controls. I know most of you big tree stumps up, I was digging a hole to put one in. I'm not the fastest operator (Only the third time I have used it), but I'm getting better at. It was about 20 out and I got cold and had to stop.

G.rid

Equipment
L48 tlb, ssqa forks, manual thumb for hoe
Aug 19, 2016
Oxford, NS, Canada
Tore down all my deer sets!!

Jryser, have you considered or tried loading your tractor backwards? Then the loader could be set down and strapped. That makes me nervous seeing the pirana bar over the back end of your truck. I've seen what the bars can do to trees, I'd hate to see what they can do to sheet metal and a tonneu cover!
I hope you don't take it as criticism, it just an observation.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Jryser, have you considered or tried loading your tractor backwards? Then the loader could be set down and strapped. That makes me nervous seeing the pirana bar over the back end of your truck. I've seen what the bars can do to trees, I'd hate to see what they can do to sheet metal and a tonneu cover!

I hope you don't take it as criticism, it just an observation.

I appreciate the constructive criticism! Very much. I actually took out my tailgate last year so I'm extra cautious these days. That pic was deceiving in that the FEL comes down perfectly and I "fold it under" so to speak. I got used to loading with my bushhog and the only way to do it is forward; however I agree it'll be better when I just have the tractor on it to go the other way as u suggest. Thank u!!!

russell.still.5

Aug 28, 2017
Lafayette, Alabama
I just finished up replacing all the pins on the quick attach on a M9540 with a LA1353 loader. The owner before me was an older gentleman and I’m guessing that he didn’t realize there were grease zerks in the ends of the pins. All the pins were seized in place and took heat and a really big hammer to remove.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Been raining seems like every other day for 2 weeks and calling for rain almost every day for the next two. Poor old tractor looks about as bad as it smells.

The cow mud is deep.

Attachments

Forester45

Equipment
L3301DT
Sep 22, 2016
Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
We moved 75 yards of sand to fill in a low area in the yard. Used the 2016 L3301 and the 1983 B6200. Good combination with a little size and muscle for moving and spreading sand and then a lighter weight model for getting in the soft areas and cleaning out drainage ditch. Now just need more sand!

Attachments

brmab

Equipment
L4760, LA1055 FEL, BH92 BACKHOE, L4479 SNOW BLOWER, WALLENSTEIN WOOD CHIPPER
Jan 31, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Participated in my FAVOURITE winter sport....:D

L4760 & L4479 snow blower

Attachments

Last edited:

Rosher18

Equipment
L185DT (1977)
Aug 2, 2016
Salem, Oregon
Cycled half of the composted manure that's been coming into the finishing crib, and moved the mass that the boarders dumped on the walkway into the compost crib.

Then I got cocky and drove the tractor frame-deep into the mud and got it truly stuck. Had to get the 2WD F250 out and jerk the tractor free with one of my tow straps.

Then as I was finishing up the hard day's work, I ran it out of fuel while changing direction in the muck. I had to refill and bleed the system kneeling down in the unspeakable mud and gunk in the dark.

Good day altogether.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Reeko

Equipment
Soon to be BX25
Feb 21, 2016
Berea, KY
Finished building my canopy. The frame is 40mm aluminum extrusion that’s designed for machinery guarding. The top is 1/4” HDPE plastic. The brackets will get painted once it warms up and stops raining.

Nice use of the extrusion. I sell that stuff for a living.