What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Chaentjens

Equipment
Bx2680
May 13, 2017
moodus
I installed a water separator on my bx.
Made a bracket out of aluminum painted it and installed it on the upper 2 bolts for the loader.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Nice job on the bucket holders! Heated buckets - only way to go. Love mine, especially here in Pennsylvania. I can remember when I was a kid, carrying two five-gallon buckets out every morning and evening for the horses. Certainly wouldn't do that at this age.

What auger do you have?

gcmiller

Equipment
B2910, LA402 FEL, Caroni TC-910 91" finish mower, RTV900
Mar 13, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Tree cleanup pt1

I had an issue in the back of the property where cedar trees were growing at the base of my hardwoods and I also had a lot of trees that needed to be limbed and vines to rip out. I loaded the saws into the back of the RTV, cut everything, used the B2910 and a trailer to haul everything into one pile and then I borrowed a large chipper to turn a big pile of debris into a small pile of mulch. The chipper didn't like the vines or some of the small debris, so I used the FEL to haul that away - vines into the RTV to haul to the woods since they became one giant thorny tumble weed and the debris went straight to the woods with the FEL. I'll use the FEL to spread the mulch someday soon.

I'm including a before and after picture of a sycamore that had cedars at the base. I've only been in the house for two years and the previous owner neglected this section of the property; I'm finally getting to it.

Attachments

kenmac

Equipment
B26 with hyd. thumb and 4 in 1 loader bucket and EA Grapple, but not the wicked
Dec 14, 2015
Pell City, Al.
I piled and burned TONS of brush with my B26 and grapple. I apologize..............could not have happened. NO PICTURES!!!!

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
We got our first real dump of snow, 10" so far, with the usual deeper drifts, so I got to use my new 6' snow blade from QUICKATTACH on the L3301 (also new, last spring anyway). Compared to my old smaller Kubota the new bigger tractor really kicks butt, nothing like more weight and power!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I plugged the battery tender in does that count?
HEY Prof, what kind of hay burners you got there?

melvinhatcher

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525FEL, 66" QA BUCKET, L8455CRUISE CONTROL KIT, WR LONG 3RD FUNCITIO
Feb 16, 2016
Edgewood Maryland
We got our first real dump of snow, 10" so far, with the usual deeper drifts, so I got to use my new 6' snow blade from QUICKATTACH on the L3301 (also new, last spring anyway). Compared to my old smaller Kubota the new bigger tractor really kicks butt, nothing like more weight and power!
Ok, lets see some pictures.:):)

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Snow is coming down steady,so I finally got the chains on my new to me b1750 and hooked up my 48" Argo trend 3th snowblower. My old two wheel drive b6100 got the job done,but wow does the extra hp and 4wd ever make a difference,tires not even loaded,no issues,will see what a heavy snow will do when it comes
Doing a little experiment with tensioning the tire chains,using chain and a turnbuckle on one wheel,a small ratchet strap on the other,will update results if there is interest

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I plugged the battery tender in does that count?
HEY Prof, what kind of hay burners you got there?
Sure does Skeets, well only because I just did the same. Took a while but the Noco Genius trickle charger I bought brought my dead battery back from the dead. I was so impressed I bought a larger one today, now just have to get 2 more for the atv and lawn tractor.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
cold rain here today so not much to do with the new tractor. So, I de-badged it ;) (removed about 15 caution stickers from hood, fenders and loader). Looks much better without all those damn caution stickers. Then gave it a nice coat of wax before it starts to get used regularly.

This is my second Kubota (BX23 for 12 years)...So, I don't need the caution sticker reminders. :p

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Crazy warm here today for December even in eastern NC. So I washed Katie Kubota and then headed to deer land for a few hours in the stand.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
All I got to do is sit on my new to me BH77 and pretend, the sub-frame is on order.
That sounds just like my luck with my loader :p:p Subframe is done, can hook it to the tractor. But the two hydraulic fittings I need are somewhere between Bejing China, and Conway Arkansas. Can't mount the subframe till I can do the hydraulic tie in :rolleyes:

So I'm stuck walking by it and petting the tractor and loader :(

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
I skidded a entire ash tree,12" at the base through about a foot of snow,had to choke the base short a lift it with the three point,and there was plenty of pawing going on,got hung up on a corner ,but was impressed the little tractor handled it so well

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
got the ROPS mostly on..last 2 bolts are fighting me.
got the lights put together, brackets painted.

Hopefully tomorrow I can finish it all..I should have some help then.

My creative way of hoisting the ROPS alone...

Attachments