What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Recut all the trails on the farm so the grandkids have their hiking trails!!
And cut a couple new ones and used the FEL to pull a stump! Is this heaven??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blondie70

Equipment
L2501DT('18)L2501('15)
Aug 6, 2016
Poplarville, MS
I used the forks close together to pull an electrical ground rod. 8' long. Hooked a chain to it and sucked that baby right out of the ground. Easy as pie but they are a pain if one can't get something strong over them. Ground rod looked new and can be used again.:D

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
2017 BX23S...I installed a OEM Kubota 48" bucket edge cutter. I dont care for the bolts that are now sticking up in the bucket now, but it is what it is. I just wanted something attached to the welded cutter so as to not wear it out. Replacing a bolt-on cutter is a hell of a lot cheaper than replacing a worn out bucket. (Kubota OEM add-on cutter $120) This cutter is a lot thicker material than the welded cutter on the factory bucket, so its gonna be a long time before i`ll ever need to replace it. I might just buy an extra one an store it, because you never know when you`ll need it, or worse, it gets discontinued and can`t get another one.

Started installing a Kubota OEM cartridge type fuel water separator filter today, will finish it in the morning. By doing this, it eliminates that pesky tiny little fuel filter up under the seat in between the lift pump and fuel tank. I dont much care to be trying to change a waxed up filter in the snow bank during winter, especially when its up under neath the tractor.

Finished the filter install. All went smooth, tractor running great.

Attachments

Last edited:

BillK01

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, LP 1560 back blade, Front mount snow blower, Ferris ISX800 ZTR
Mar 17, 2017
Near Pittsburgh, PA
I mowed and then chain harrowed my freshly excavated trench in the front yard from a broken water main.

Luckily my neighbor has a L4701 with a FEL and backhoe and he was kind enough to come over and smooth out the mess my excavation contractor left from the trenching. Would have taken me twice as long with my little BX.

Made my chain harrowing go a lot faster except I ran out of daylight. Will have to finish it of tomorrow morning.

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Yesterday I installed my rear LEDs and back up camera with switches and circuit breakers.
Today I finished moving a bunch of dirt and graded the area behind the new chicken coop. The dirt was left over from the new septic system getting installed.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I have been looking for a rear view mirror for the inside of my L3506 HSTC. Someone posted a question about if Kubota made a rear view mirror and someone posted a link to Amazon and some suction cup mirrors to stick on the windshield. I wanted something more solid and permanent. I found and purchased a mirror for $12.95 + shipping. Installed it today.

Attachments

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
She brought out all the mortar racks and boards for another spectacular 4th of July backyard Pyromusical! My brother had to learn how to drive it this year because my back is out but we got the show off without a hitch. Thought this was a pretty cool shot:

millsan1

Equipment
BX25D, SGC05, 4' Box Blade, 6' rake, 6' blade, Titan BX42 Chipper
Sold it.

My BX25 was my first tractor 2 years ago.

Love that little machine, but little wasn't getting it done for me anymore so I moved up in size and switched brands.

There will always be an orange spot in my heart.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
bearbait that is quit the place you have there, only one thing would bother me,,, That big arsed rock standing up on top of the other big arsed rock. Be my luck it would roll down some night and crush me and the house :D OR worse crush lil red and my orange tractor :eek: