What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Ran the newly built box scraper for a couple passes on driveway. A few rounds as it gets drier and it should be like a tabletop. Thinking it needs a little weight. Gotta work the bugs out before i paint it.

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Yesterday. Relegated her to lawn duty. First time I had ever had both the FEL and hoe off at the same time. Very nimble without the extra iron. Dragged my 1200 pound roller around for five hours.

Attachments

afret

Equipment
L3901, MX5800, U55-4
May 7, 2015
North Idaho
Finished chipping my brush/branch pile. Took a while to get the branches out as a lot of settling happened over the winter and some parts were still frozen together. The Woodmaxx chipper works great.

The pile last fall:

From this afternoon:

The pile of wood chips:

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Moving mountains of wet dirt (clay) with the new BX23S. Nice to have the backhoe to break stuff up since the piles have been sitting there over winter and are quite compacted.
All of the excess earth is leftover from a new septic system being put in. Right where we're putting our chicken coop so I need to make room.

Gorgeous evening for tractoring![emoji106]

4x4farmer

Dec 15, 2016
Hannaford ND
Showed the wife how to run the tractor. Just want her to get used to it cause she will be doing a bunch of the mowing once I do get my yard seeded. Also handy if she wants to haul stuff around in the loader while doing yard work.

Tried to take a short cut across the field from my dirt pile to the house....almost didn't make it. Was able to stop and dump the bucket and then it came right out.

Moved some extra tin around I had from my garage project with the forks.

Took loader off for my 50hr service. Changed engine oil and filter and changed all my other filters. Filled rear tires with winter washer fluid. Swapped front tires around so they dished out to give myself a little wider stance on the front.

Very handy little machine. I put more hrs on it already then I thought even with having a JD 332D skidsteer. I grab this little toy more then the skidsteer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Swapped front tires around so they dished out to give myself a little wider stance on the front.
That's a move that could cost you a ton of money down the line.
Widening the front end doesn't do anything for stability and all it does is put the center of the load very far from where it is designed to be, and put an incredible stress on the front axle and bearings. ;)

4x4farmer

Dec 15, 2016
Hannaford ND
That's a move that could cost you a ton of money down the line.
Widening the front end doesn't do anything for stability and all it does is put the center of the load very far from where it is designed to be, and put an incredible stress on the front axle and bearings. ;)
I'm well aware of this. This is something we face in the ag industry all the time. Row spacing is the issue. I have a sweet corn plot that I always cultivate and with my 2" spacers on the back it just clears the rows there for I need to widen the front end so they fit down the row as well. I have done this with many tractors and never had a issue. With larger tractors we run into more issues as they are much heavier. I could see where you might run into problems if you were doing very heavy loader work. If I have something to lift that is in question with the 2650 I will either use my skidsteer or my 7810 Jd loader tractor. You are right though..no doubt about it. I just should have said a little more about why I did it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

kwanwon

Equipment
Kubota B26 TLB, 2 Yanmars, and a Husqvarna 2653
Mar 9, 2017
Camas Wa
I had the rear tires on my B26 loaded with Rim Guard today. Big difference with stability and traction, tires stay contacted to the harder ground under the wet layer so there is reduced wheel spin also the ride is even better due to reduced bouncing on my dirt road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm well aware of this. This is something we face in the ag industry all the time. Row spacing is the issue. I have a sweet corn plot that I always cultivate and with my 2" spacers on the back it just clears the rows there for I need to widen the front end so they fit down the row as well. I have done this with many tractors and never had a issue. With larger tractors we run into more issues as they are much heavier. I could see where you might run into problems if you were doing very heavy loader work. If I have something to lift that is in question with the 2650 I will either use my skidsteer or my 7810 Jd loader tractor. You are right though..no doubt about it. I just should have said a little more about why I did it.
Thanks for the reply, as long as you are aware of the possible issues, then your chances of problems are greatly reduced. ;)

8upbowhunter

Equipment
L4701 FEL, Cutter, Discs and Land Plane
Dec 15, 2016
S/E Louisiana
Recently had some dozer work done on my property. Yesterday I used my land plane to grade out around the pond to level it off and remove the roots and other junk the dozer pulled up. Took a little while to get it adjusted right since this was the first time using it. I did catch a hidden stump with one of the rippers that stopped me in my tracks lol. It turned out pretty good and ready for grass seed.

Before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Parked it in the barn for the next week taking the grandkids camping, there is life after Orange.

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Greased ,lubricated, gearbox oil change and a little paint -ready to go for next winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

workhorse

Jan 14, 2016
Alden, franklinville, boston
Had pops go grab the new a&b eagleline hd box scraper. Stopped by the farm on the way home from work and quickly graded the back yard (new septic) and leveled out some trails. Pretty impressed with the piece. Seems well built and price was right.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Finished up a big project involving 1200 lb pallets of solar panels and lots of steel. The L3301, with filled rear tires and the box scraper as counter weight, could handle the pallets but just barely. It was maxed out hydraulic power wise but the amount of counterweight was adequate, good to know for future projects. In the past with my smaller tractor and funky home made forks, I had to hand move these pallets, not fun. Moving 6" steel pipe and lots of angle iron around is FUN now!

I had "invested" in this new larger tractor and got the forklift attachment (Titan 48") just a couple weeks before unexpectedly taking on this big project, talk about good timing! I have really been appreciating it's greater capacity for work and most of all the forks, and the money I made off the project makes me feel better about buying tractor, a win/win.

Attachments