value of a B7510

kentucky blue boy

Jan 2, 2014
Virgie
I have a B7510 Kubota with a 60" mmm. I purchased the tractor in 2005, and it only has 122 hours on it. I talked to a dealer last week and he offered me $7000. trade in on a BX25 TLB. I was wondering what you thought about the deal. He told me hours and condition(very good) didn"t matter, it was the age of the tractor and he couldn't get more than 7 for the tractor.

thanks for any feedback!

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Dealer telling you the low hours and good condition mean nothing is full of s***. Low hours and condition mean a lot in value on a tractor that age. I would do some online searching for what other people are getting for a simular tractor and its age. Try this site www.fastline.com . There is 4 listed on there from $7595 to $12,500. Then I would contact another dealer and see what they offer you. If you find your tractor is worth more and another dealer thinks so too, then you have some room to negotiate a better deal. It pays to do some research a head of time and also to get a second quote. As far as his offer, this summer my father bought a 2002 B7500HST 4x4, with 54"mm and a loader that had 290hrs in mint shape for $7800 here in town. The local dealer said that was a good deal for something like that around here.

Last edited:

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Dealer telling you the low hours and good condition mean nothing is full of s***. Low hours and condition mean a lot in value on a tractor that age. I would do some online searching for what other people are getting for a simular tractor and its age. Try this site www.fastline.com . There is 4 listed on there from $7595 to $12,500. Then I would contact another dealer and see what they offer you. If you find your tractor is worth more and another dealer thinks so too, then you have some room to negotiate a better deal. It pays to do some research a head of time and also to get a second quote. As far as his offer, this summer my father bought a 2002 B7500HST 4x4, with 54"mm and a loader that had 290hrs in mint shape for $7800 here in town. The local dealer said that was a good deal for something like that around here.
I agree! When he puts it on the lot to sell, you can be sure he will use the low hours and excellent condition as selling factors!
Welcome to the forum, Kentucky! You will usually get more money selling it outright than by trading. It all depends on how much of a hurry you are in.