Vaccination opinions wanted...

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Not only that, but the constant readjusting of a mask with dirty hands actually increases the chances of becoming infected.
+1. Masks -- even a properly fit-tested N95 -- do not replace the standard precautions like hand washing. They merely augment it.

Omicron is generally more infectious but less severe. My grandson brought it home from school a month or so after his first shot. Low grade fever and some slight muscle soreness for 2 days. Gave it to his father (2 shots but no booster), who seemed to be following the same pattern and was recovering when it got into his lungs. Some serious drugs and a month later, he is slowly recovering but still has 2 blood clots in the left lung, wheezy and tachycardia with the mildest exercise.

I think we can all agree it is a strange disease that has symptoms ranging from none to dead.

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The virus and the vaccine affects each individual differently. Here's an FDA report on Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports. The list begins on page 30.

No wonder they wanted it kept secret for 75 years. How can the normal liability exemptions for vaccine manufacturers cover this type of abuse, especially when it will be shown that therapeutics were purposefully denied so the emergency use could be instated?

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/upload...bxieu-ugug3fkKq-UsSdunZ4X0chjUIqAMSir1RZrgAZY

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
The virus and the vaccine affects each individual differently. Here's an FDA report on Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports. The list begins on page 30.

No wonder they wanted it kept secret for 75 years. How can the normal liability exemptions for vaccine manufacturers cover this type of abuse, especially when it will be shown that therapeutics were purposefully denied so the emergency use could be instated?

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/upload...bxieu-ugug3fkKq-UsSdunZ4X0chjUIqAMSir1RZrgAZY
Looks like it is a Pfizer study, and not an FDA study...are you sure it is FDA?

BUT in any case, the conclusion as the result of the study was favorable towards the vaccine:

5. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION
Review of the available data for this cumulative PM experience, confirms a favorable benefit: risk balance for BNT162b2.

I have no interest or time, or maybe even enough intelligence, to read and understand the details of that report...Not even sure what those five pages at the end actually refer to. Maybe all reported events after an injection was given?

Pretty sure BNT162b2 refers to the corona virus vaccine they produce...

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Well when the zombie apocalypse hits and you are all begging for some of that pure blood again, I'll be here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
Well when the zombie apocalypse hits and you are all begging for some of that pure blood again, I'll be here.
I may consider donating if it helps others! Mask mandate is over for WA on the 22nd. Most are not even wearing masks anymore - hopefully the extra education on cleanliness, health and morbidity doesn’t get forgotten as fast.

I will have to find a new tshirt that states - “I am good with some of you still keeping away from me. - we can pretend the reason is Covid-19”.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont

Seems like the vac isn't all it's meant to be.

That sucks!

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT

That sucks!
I could have told them that last year, but nobody asked me. ;)

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

That sucks!
Be careful linking that extremist website 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
It's for the children ;-)
Thats what I thought, but internet experts will have you know they are a bunch of far right anti-vaxxed that actually hate people.

They are also the kind of people that drive big scary trucks slowly around the DC beltway 😉

back in line please 😜

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
The Walking Dead taught me that its not the zombies that are the real threat but rather peoples emotional and irrational reactions to the threat of zombies and also those evil people that take advantage of the emotional people.

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA

That sucks!
Remember the old saying: "Something is better than nothing!"

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
A lot of blood clotting is due to the shot not being properly given. They attribute it to not aspirating before injecting and hitting a vein or artery which puts the injection right into the blood stream which then leads to clots.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
I got the Rona Dec 2020, at the Dr office, wearing a mask and doing all the distancing and sanitizing they wanted. Gave it to the wife a couple days later. For me it was no worse than a cold with the side effect of no taste for a few days. She had it worse and lost taste for almost 3 months, still the severity of a bad cold for a week.
We chose to do the Pfizer in May since it was what was offered locally. Felt like crap after the second dose for four days. We did not and will not do a booster. Been around others who got the second strain late last year and did not get it.
I don’t get the flu shot and I rarely get the flu. No clue what I will do in 10 months. They will need a new vaccine that covers the new strain and as others have stated, it’s like a flu shot. It may or may not work for you.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I got the Rona Dec 2020, at the Dr office, wearing a mask and doing all the distancing and sanitizing they wanted. Gave it to the wife a couple days later. For me it was no worse than a cold with the side effect of no taste for a few days. She had it worse and lost taste for almost 3 months, still the severity of a bad cold for a week.
We chose to do the Pfizer in May since it was what was offered locally. Felt like crap after the second dose for four days. We did not and will not do a booster. Been around others who got the second strain late last year and did not get it.
I don’t get the flu shot and I rarely get the flu. No clue what I will do in 10 months. They will need a new vaccine that covers the new strain and as others have stated, it’s like a flu shot. It may or may not work for you.
Agree, we all need to do what we think is best.

Sometimes we get it right, and sometimes not.

Make a decision, and take your chances. That is the way I look at it...

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
When they find a cure for the common cold, they will then find a cure for Covid.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
A lot of blood clotting is due to the shot not being properly given. They attribute it to not aspirating before injecting and hitting a vein or artery which puts the injection right into the blood stream which then leads to clots.
I don't quite understand this hypothesis. I haven't heard of untrained people administering these shots, so this would assume that people trained to do so, who have been giving vaccine injections for who knows how long, suddenly forgot how? I don't see how that works.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois

An interesting video with links to data that has been court ordered to be released. My understanding, this is the data that they were trying to seal for 75 years.

Here is a link to the group: https://phmpt.org

This group is the one that sued for the data and have uploaded all the data on their website. Additional information is required to be released in months to come.