The Man Who Accidentally Killed The Most People In History

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Possibly the most informative 25 minutes you will spend this month! A topic that will send Henro into a tailspin for months to come.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
And I thought Facebook, Tik Tok, and Twitter were responsible for "dumbing down" the masses. Clearly other factors contributed as well.

Reactions: 1 user

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Very interesting video.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Possibly the most informative 25 minutes you will spend this month! A topic that will send Henro into a tailspin for months to come.

I have watched this guy on many other YouTube videos - he is great at explaining things in simple terms. Must of his videos are physics based and are fascinating.

"he did it anyway to maximize profits" (19:32)--------- this is the saddest statement made in the entire video and shows humans greed to no end.

Many argue about the effect of human activity on global warming, one side will debate that human's have little effect on the planet while the other side will state that human's effect is tremendous. The fact is .... it IS happening and there are those that still place $$$$ above all else.

Our great grandchildren will look upon our generation and stay WTF were they thinking? AND sadly make similar mistakes with other "discoveries" while moving to another planet......because we and our past generations did everything we could to screw this one up to make more .......... money!

Many today still bitch and complain about diesel prices........... the removal of the sulfur is expensive but at least the air is cleaner than it was ............ it cost a bit more to fix things now that it will 50 years from now.

The process is simple - mind over matter, but many still want the matter and keep it out of their mind!

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I almost did not watch it…Thanks for sharing. I was not sure where that video was going at first…I was worried it was going to end with putting a some sort of sanitary napkin with engineered contaminates over the exhaust hole or prescribe some sort of elixir to decontaminate us. But I was wrong. Very interesting. I thought it intersting though there was a pitch for climate/rainforests at the end but did not really get into where rare earth minerals come from and what that does to the rainforests. So still a little biased…interesting though. Thank you.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: Many today still bitch and complain about diesel prices........... the removal of the sulfur is expensive but at least the air is cleaner than it was ...

I'm one that complains, it went from 1.80 to 2.40 a litre here in 3-4 days for NO good reason. We stand on top of enough oil for GENERATIONS, it's ONLY the greed of a few and governments that jack the price up.

as for 'cleaner air', that's a' near local event' , China sure as heck IS polluting the ENTIRE World. NO amount of carbon tax WILL clean up the earth but... if you plant a few trees (OK, lots),it IS a real, permanent solution..oopsy, it doesn't generate money for 'them', so 'they' won't plant trees.....

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
re: Many today still bitch and complain about diesel prices........... the removal of the sulfur is expensive but at least the air is cleaner than it was ...

I'm one that complains, it went from 1.80 to 2.40 a litre here in 3-4 days for NO good reason. We stand on top of enough oil for GENERATIONS, it's ONLY the greed of a few and governments that jack the price up.

as for 'cleaner air', that's a' near local event' , China sure as heck IS polluting the ENTIRE World. NO amount of carbon tax WILL clean up the earth but... if you plant a few trees (OK, lots),it IS a real, permanent solution..oopsy, it doesn't generate money for 'them', so 'they' won't plant trees.....
no doubt the oil companys are F'ing us to death right now......... I was talking mainly about the removal of sulfur in diesel ......not the money grabbing oil companies greed.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Possibly the most informative 25 minutes you will spend this month!
Sorry, that’s a really boring video. I have to say that was the most wasteful few minutes I’ve spent this month. No, I couldn’t make it through 25 minutes. ;) YMMV.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Coincidentally, I watched that video yesterday. A little tip for those that want to zip through videos they aren't super interested in, or are pressed for time, watch at a faster speed. I watched it at 2X. All I could think about the whole time watching was all the gas I accidentally got in my mouth while siphoning gas out of the car for lawnmower gas. :ROFLMAO:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
AV gas, 100LL still has lead in it and the exhaust is emitted right into the air to drop down on us. I like the smell of it though.
Contains Tetra-Ethyl-Lead

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901, 5' Bush Hog
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
Overall it had good information backed up with data and using a scientific process. At the end however, he presented no data or process with his global warming discussion.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
AV gas, 100LL still has lead in it and the exhaust is emitted right into the air to drop down on us. I like the smell of it though.
Contains Tetra-Ethyl-Lead
Yeah, the video said that towards the end. I had no idea it still had lead in it.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
I would have thought it was the person who let the corona virus escape from the Wuhan lab? It has to be up there.

Reactions: 1 users

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Sorry, that’s a really boring video. I have to say that was the most wasteful few minutes I’ve spent this month. No, I couldn’t make it through 25 minutes. ;) YMMV.
yeah, getting to the point aint his forte.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
scientists have theories about 'global warming'

and they are theories

i watched a deal on tv a while back where they were saying the planet venus might have been habitable millions of years ago. How do ya know? No probe has been able to get there to inspect for signs. Theory. Similarly Mars. Theory. Unless you were there billions of years ago, you just don't know until the evidence is found and so far they ain't found none

noone has proven with 100% certainty that "global warming" is because of cars/trucks/transportation. They can put numbers out there like in 1900 the world was 2 deg cooler than it is today and it's because there were 200 some odd billon l(or however many) less cars in 1900 than 2022. See? Playin' the numbers using theories.

and, I remember in the 1980's when "they" said we'd be choking on CO2 and the earth would be uninhabitable by 2020. It's 2022 now. So with that in mind, they lied. Again. So who do you believe when they're rarely if ever right? And that's where the conspiracy theorists thrive.

Everything that has been told about global warming has not been proven with 100% certainty by anyone. nobody can prove it's caused by human intervention. Nobody can prove that it is caused by natural earthly events either. And nobody can prove that it wasn't either one. Maybe in a thousand years or so "we" (humans) can look back and say "what a hoax", or "they were right"...but not until then, because....we just don't really know!

For now I believe most of us have much more important issues. Someone asked me if I had any any interest in making things better for my kids and grand kids. What kids? Ain't got none!

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
For now I believe most of us have much more important issues. Someone asked me if I had any any interest in making things better for my kids and grand kids. What kids? Ain't got none!
I got kids and grand kids...but I have realized that I actually can't do anything of significance in my remaining years to make things different.

So at my age it is really up to my kids and grand kids to do what they can to change/improve things for the planet and its inhabitants.

I would just be fooling myself thinking otherwise...

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
scientists have theories about 'global warming'

and they are theories

i watched a deal on tv a while back where they were saying the planet venus might have been habitable millions of years ago. How do ya know? No probe has been able to get there to inspect for signs. Theory. Similarly Mars. Theory. Unless you were there billions of years ago, you just don't know until the evidence is found and so far they ain't found none

noone has proven with 100% certainty that "global warming" is because of cars/trucks/transportation. They can put numbers out there like in 1900 the world was 2 deg cooler than it is today and it's because there were 200 some odd billon l(or however many) less cars in 1900 than 2022. See? Playin' the numbers using theories.

and, I remember in the 1980's when "they" said we'd be choking on CO2 and the earth would be uninhabitable by 2020. It's 2022 now. So with that in mind, they lied. Again. So who do you believe when they're rarely if ever right? And that's where the conspiracy theorists thrive.

Everything that has been told about global warming has not been proven with 100% certainty by anyone. nobody can prove it's caused by human intervention. Nobody can prove that it is caused by natural earthly events either. And nobody can prove that it wasn't either one. Maybe in a thousand years or so "we" (humans) can look back and say "what a hoax", or "they were right"...but not until then, because....we just don't really know!

Let's not forget the 70's when we were told by 2020 we would be a Ice Age....

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I got kids and grand kids...but I have realized that I actually can't do anything of significance in my remaining years to make things different.

So at my age it is really up to my kids and grand kids to do what they can to change/improve things for the planet and its inhabitants.

I would just be fooling myself thinking otherwise...
It is never too late at any age to work to fix anything ............ all it takes is a want - many do not want nor care, simple stick head in sand and move forward.

As I tell my kids in class ....two kinds of workers ......

those that do

and

those that watch those that do ..........