Take advantage of PRE-Ordering & Save $100
on
The New Bigtoolrack XP & ATV Sport Racks-racks

Choose OUR XP HD 3PT Hitch Version to add COUNTERWEIGHT & TOW Feature

Features
  • Rack Dimensions L: 43" x W: 46" H 38"
  • XP HD 3 Point Version weighs 109 LBS
  • 2 Inch Receiver setup weighs 75 LBS
  • Bed is made of a durable rotomolded HDPE double wall plastic that is built to last and will never rust.
  • Side compartment for gloves cell phone etc...
  • cup holder
  • Beavertail end
  • Drain holes in it so it will not fill with water.
  • Powder Coat Finish on yellow upright bar that is setup to accept many of our Bigtoolrack Accessories
  • XP HD Rack has a max cargo capacity of 600 LBS with our 3 point hitch setup.
  • XP 2 inch Set up has a 100 LBS capacity Always check your owner's manual to see what your vehicle is rated for, you are never to exceed your vehicle's weight rating.
  • 3PT Hitch connector comes standard with our suitcase weight bracket that holds up to 6-42 LB suitcase weights for added counterweight, and tow feature intended for trailers with low tongue weight like a log splitter or small utility trailer..

Visit http://www.bigtoolrack.com/

Attachments

BIGTOOLRACK

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota Grand L4760 Cab Tractor, Bigtoolrack, Grapple, HLA Plow, Pallet Forks
Apr 6, 2016
Morris
bigtoolrack.com
Where can you buy these in TN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'

You can order on my website I'll ship it right to your door. If you pre-order now you will save$100 delivery would be in 6 to 8 weeks. We just launched this new product yesterday and have already had a lot of interest. It's a great product very high quality.

Thank you for your interest.

Visit
http://www.bigtoolrack.com/shop-xp-atv

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
big tool rack, OTT has a vendor classification that you might like to look into...

BIGTOOLRACK

Vendor Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2016
Morris
bigtoolrack.com
big tool rack, OTT has a vendor classification that you might like to look into...

I am a vendor is it not showing that way on my display? Pay my 40.00 every month I think they are having some issues with this.

BIGTOOLRACK

Vendor Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2016
Morris
bigtoolrack.com
I am a vendor is it not showing that way on my display? Pay my 40.00 every month I think they are having some issues with this.
I just sent another an email to MR K can you help on this last time I had paid and they shut me down don't want that to happen again.... Who manages this?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
nope, there should be a yellow banner under your name. thank you for supporting OTT, we all appreciate everyone who helps to pay the electric bill.

BIGTOOLRACK

Vendor Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2016
Morris
bigtoolrack.com
nope, there should be a yellow banner under your name. thank you for supporting OTT, we all appreciate everyone who helps to pay the electric bill.
It used to be there I am set up with auto pay and they took the money not sure why they would take the banner off. Can you send a message to the right person before they pull me down agan? unless Mr K is the right one to talk too just not sure when he will get the message.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
It used to be there I am set up with auto pay and they took the money not sure why they would take the banner off. Can you send a message to the right person before they pull me down agan? unless Mr K is the right one to talk too just not sure when he will get the message.
this is what it looks like on my screen :

aint yellow....but green! :D:)

and like she said - thanks for supporting the great orange cause!;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The banner not showing up must be a hic-up, as I have seen the banner and know the vendor status is active.