So Wifey says to me,

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
You can't go out on that new tractor when it arrives wearing T shirts with all the holes in them(caused by welding :eek:) and then she showed me this. She made it herself. Yep the graphics and all. I think it's pretty cool especially the last photo :D Just got to worry about the copy right lawyers now :eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Way cool,, but I have never heard anything about the big "K" haveing problems,, unlike Harley Davidson,,, but then I cant say I have seen a Kubota tatto yet either,,,lol

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks guys. She's a great lady who put a lot of time and effort into doing something nice for me and I sure appreciate her.
I'm just a lucky guy to have her. She's supported me in everything I've ever done. She's a gift from heaven. :)

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Thanks guys. She's a great lady who put a lot of time and effort into doing something nice for me and I sure appreciate her.
I'm just a lucky guy to have her. She's supported me in everything I've ever done. She's a gift from heaven. :)
and she was standing behind you, when you typed in these lines... :D

Just kidding, lucky guy.

der carl

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Maybe I cant see or aint drunk but Eric my friend I cant see any K there, gear yes, K no

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Maybe I cant see or aint drunk but Eric my friend I cant see any K there, gear yes, K no
Skeets I'm with ya there. I turned my head, squinted and did everything except stand on my head still don't see the "K". ;)

Wildfire

Equipment
and she was standing behind you, when you typed in these lines... :D

Just kidding, lucky guy.

der carl
der Carl. How did you know she was behind me :D

Your wife has as much talent with a sewing machine as you do with a welder.
Ha! Thanks. Your post even made her laugh. :)

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I thought I read somewhere that it was a letter K written in Japanese. Which I'm not 100% sure of. Everything I've seen comes up and pipe and gears which makes sense since Kubota was first knowing for water pipes then engines.

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Never seen a kubota tat. Harley Davidson tattoos are everywhere, talk about brand loyalty...
Funny story about HD tattoo :
Years ago, I was checking blood pressure and pulse on a guy with his sleeve rolled up and noticed something odd about his tattoo on his forearm while pumping up the cuff. He saw me looking at it and said, "yeah, it's Fxxx'd up. My stupid brother did it. We were drinking and decided to give each other tattoos and I did a really nice job on his. But he was drunk and Fxxx'd mine up."
It was HAREY DAVIDSON with no "L". I think there is a moral to the story...