So….. calling people ANYTHING RUDE!

58Ford

Equipment
BX23s, LA340, BT603, RCR1248, PFL1242, STB1072
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
I don’t call people names and/or insult them when they disagree with me. For crying out loud, we are discussing tractors! Who cares about his acronyms?

But when you edit others posts and leave his standing it looks like you condone his behavior. The guy just comes across as a bully on here. Is he bullying you too? Need me to stand up for you too Wolfman?

Perhaps get some help? Or add in foul language filters, you know…. Do something…

Rather than send you a PM Wolfman - I will state it publicly. Sorry for forcing you to do your job.

LVIIIFord

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I don't know who was rude to who and I don't care.

But I think we should leave our offensive language somewhere else.

I might be guilty too in the past, not sure. But I try to speak in civil language here, although I am capable of speaking "man speak" as good as anyone else normally.

Hats off to moderators of any on line forum. Many if not most do it for little reward.

So now why I am I getting an intrusive BEST BUY add that blocks out most of my screen...

Shame on you 58Ford. You must be the cause! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

58Ford

Equipment
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
Can’t stand bullies. I will go at them every time.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Sorry for forcing you to do your job.

job

1. 1.
    a paid position of regular employment.
    "a part-time job"

This is not a JOB!
It's volunteer rabbit wrangling / Cat herding / Flash flood responce!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

58Ford

Equipment
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
If you are not getting compensated in todays day and age (in some form) I don’t know how to help you.

Stop picking on the low lying fruit is what I was saying. That is not moderating - it is selective editing and will cost you membership.

Let me explain it in more simple terms. If people are afraid to share their opinions on here because some members talk down to them and call them names, membership will drop. They will just surf unless you put it behind a membership portal.

Any time he gets challenged (more likely “feels challenged”) he does the same thing, a condescending response explaining his work history (haven’t we all heard it by now?) followed by name calling. And yet he is still permitted to post here. Why?

It isn’t even me this time, it’s 2 OTHER respected members of this community. I ask the same question: why?

Last edited:

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
mcmxi has a rude/arrogant history!
58Ford does not!
BIG difference!
@North Idaho Wolfman, I hope this doesn't dig a deeper hole or violate forum rules, but @fried1765 and I have not liked each other from day one. I can't stand someone who boasts about never buying new but then has the arrogance and gall to give advice to others on buying new. Folks that don't use their equipment but put down everyone else for their choices and uses, and live off what they did 20 years ago are of no use to me.

@fried1765, I don't like you and have zero respect for you and you feel the same way about me. I have no problem with that. You're 82 and won't be around for much longer. I have a lot of happy years left actually using the tractors and implements that I buy, I live in a beautiful place, I don't run away for the winter, and I have a good woman. Life is good.

If anybody, and I mean anybody on this forum has a problem with me, and wants to meet face to face to set it straight I'm absolutely 110% onboard with that. PM me and we can set it up. Maybe we'll come away with a better understanding of each other. Maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Now threats? Just go away before you are made to.
Not a threat, just a genuine invite to all of those keyboard warriors who don't say boo to a goose in the real world. Take it as you want.

If @North Idaho Wolfman chooses to ban me from this forum that's his prerogative and I certainly wouldn't hold it against him. I notice that you're not a paying member here. Why not? If you're so concerned about membership why not put your money where your mouth is and support this site.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
No ban's today... I'm not in the fricking mood! ;) :ROFLMAO:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm going to go drink some more coffee and throw some wood at the saw!
And just for fun, I might throw a couple pieces at this computer!

I hope that all the people I've helped or tried to help, and all the people that have helped me, on here over the years can appreciate / or can have compassion, for the abuse some other members throw at me!

They ones I've helped make my day!

Reactions: 7 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I am considering bringing mcmxi back on line, from ignore.
If I do so, it will be so that I can specifically lash out at the mcmxi POS, when the opportunity presents itself, just to confirm moderator reaction.
Moderator Reaction / Action is subject to my discretion! 🤪

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Yep. Definitely done. Moved on now. 😊👍🏻
58Ford, I honestly don't recall your name here.

But I do remember you stating you don't like bullies... but this thread seems to me like you are being one.

Might be wrong, don't know. Just saying this from what I have read in this thread and don't know what might have motivated it.

Live long and prosper! (star trek fan)

Edit: I do think your offensive language in the original post could have been tempered a bit...

58Ford

Equipment
Jan 1, 2022
SW Washington
Why would I pay to join this site when it allows nasty people to chase others away? Sounds like a bad investment to me.

We all know how smart you are - you remind us constantly - but can’t you understand that people don’t want to be educated by you if you are nasty? What value is your education & experience here to us if we won’t/can’t read it? I presume that’s why you are here, get some help and help others? What is wrong with you?

Go back and re-read what you said to Fried. What horrible human being writes that?

I will pray for you. I think you need some Devine Intervention.