Recovered B8200 - Found abandoned

kenrevo

Equipment
B9200
Oct 28, 2019
MA
This is the section for adjusting the play on a B9200 HST but I think the process is similar on the B8200:

Capture.JPG

I adjusted mine until it was fully maxed out and I still had about 2-3" of play. I dissembled the column and this connection was very loose and worn-out.

Capture1.JPG

I reworked it and shimmed the parts and now have about 1.5" of play. I do have power steering and am not sure if your has the same connection.

morecoffeeplz

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Deere 333G
Dec 17, 2022
SE Texas
This is the section for adjusting the play on a B9200 HST but I think the process is similar on the B8200:

View attachment 108156

I adjusted mine until it was fully maxed out and I still had about 2-3" of play. I dissembled the column and this connection was very loose and worn-out.

View attachment 108157

I reworked it and shimmed the parts and now have about 1.5" of play. I do have power steering and am not sure if your has the same connection.
Thanks!!!!! I missed your post somehow. I will definitely dig into this when I get the tractor back.

morecoffeeplz

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Deere 333G
Dec 17, 2022
SE Texas
I was able to find a hydraulic pump from White House Products in the UK. A fellow poster here on Orange TT had a good experience with them.

The pump came in in 7 days including a weather delay. Amazing how we can move products across God’s green earth these days.

I’ll be posting back when I get the tractor back from this mechanic.