PTO shaft repair

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Friday I had a guy drop off a PTO shaft to be repaired. It was cracked off right at the key way and It basically took the day to get it repaired. Just in case some of you would like to see the process in doing this sort of thing I posted some photo's for your viewing pleasure :D

Attachments

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Like Dusty, I was wondering what that shaft went on. Thanks for posting - and again - Great Job!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Paul it still blows my mind how you can tackle so many project's and have so many tools and equipment in only a itty bitty 2 car garage! In your back yard no doubt!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Paul it still blows my mind how you can tackle so many project's and have so many tools and equipment in only a itty bitty 2 car garage! In your back yard no doubt!

Holy smoke man where have you been? Gees its great to see your still around here ;) As for the shop. Yes it's in my back yard and yes it's a two bay but it do have an office and a tool room. I put an amazing amount of work through here and I post less that 1 % of it on the forums. Maybe because the rest of it is just plain boring :D Thanks for your comment. Great hearing from you. :cool: