Pay no attention to this post

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Did I read someplace that commiefornia is trying to tax people moving out of the state?
I can't find the article, but I read that CA legislature was considering a bill like that a couple months back. 10-year graduated "exit" tax, based on income while in state, IIRC. I don't remember what became of it.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
NOOOOOOOOOOO that would mean they would have to go through Pa,,, we got enough wingnuts of our own,,, thank you very much
{Pretty obvious) and most of them are in political positions.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Have you ever felt like you pay too much taxes?

Lot of truth here!
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

The only tax that existed 100 years ago was property tax, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

Got to love foreign aide as well.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

The only tax that existed 100 years ago was property tax, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

Got to love foreign aide as well.
Well, I just got to ask.

Would you be willing to trade your life today for what people endured during the 1920s? I mean the normal person, not the wealthy few.

Investigate health care options, employment options, quality of life, and so on. I know I would not go back...

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
"Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed"
Casey for president 2024 lmao

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Current price of a U-haul Trailer (June 7, 2020) Los Angeles to Texas = $835.00 Texas to Los Angeles = $74.00
After ignoring this thread many times as the title suggests, I finally clicked on it, when I realized it was not my nature to let someone tell me what to do...:ROFLMAO:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK I must be dumber than a box of rocks some times but I dont understand the map there lugbolt,, Unless its a Texas thing

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
We have a small borough about 10 to 15 miles north of Reading.
A builder started a new development and after a while people from (my guess is Reading) started complaining about animals in their back yards. You know like deer, squirrels, cats and get this birds.
The Borough commission passed an ordinance stating that you were not allowed to feed wildlife in your back yard, including bird feeders.
These city dwellers should just stay in the city if these things are going to bother them.
I guess they did not mind the drug dealers on every corner.

If we ever move to Texas, I will bring my conservative values and vote appropriately.

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Moving away from Kalifornia but taking their leftist politics and wacko ideas with them to 'infect' other areas. Stay where you are, it's already tainted.
Jeez... I thought this was still America. I guess not if one isn't a trumper. Very sad indeed.

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
The commiefornia influx has been going on here for years, finally reached the tipping point; lost both senate seats, supposedly went for jb, just passed the largest tax increase in the state's history, traffic is off the charts, & drove real estate prices through the roof.
I fail to understand why, after ruining their state, the first thing they do is move to a well run, wonderful state, and convert it to exactly what they moved to get away from. o_O
Blue is a nice color...

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
We have a small borough about 10 to 15 miles north of Reading.
A builder started a new development and after a while people from (my guess is Reading) started complaining about animals in their back yards. You know like deer, squirrels, cats and get this birds.
The Borough commission passed an ordinance stating that you were not allowed to feed wildlife in your back yard, including bird feeders.
These city dwellers should just stay in the city if these things are going to bother them.
I guess they did not mind the drug dealers on every corner.

If we ever move to Texas, I will bring my conservative values and vote appropriately.
I have a good friend who lives in Oley, he hates Reading with a passion.

Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I’m a member of a neighborhood forum. I am consistently amazed by the quantity of people who move from city to outside city limits and constantly complain about gunfire, free ranging dogs (legal), free ranging cats (legal), and wildlife. They also complain about farm equipment slowing traffic during planting and harvesting. It is absolutely mind boggling to me that they want a rural area to immediately cater to their urban whims. They sit with their children holding them to comfort them while someone half a mile away is just sighting in a rifle or shooting clay targets instead of simply telling them they aren’t shooting at us so get over it. They constantly discuss “fur babies” and why not treating them like children is abuse. They complain about how scary being near cows is because they’re so large. They complain about vehicles with loud exhaust. They want everyone to live exactly as they live, trim their bushes and lawns the way they think they should be trimmed, keep their yard ornamentation to the level they think it should be kept. Burning brush, even with a permit, is tantamount to assault. Many of them think if a piece of property is larger than a half acre, it’s a public park where all can fish and hunt and hike the trails and ride ATVs they have nowhere to ride on their own property whenever they wish.

Their entire mindset is so bizarre and foreign to me I can make no sense if it. The idea of mind your own business so long as people aren’t doing anything illegal and respect property lines is apparently just as opaque and foreign to them. Many of them a swell neighbors. Many others are a blight on the area.

Reactions: 4 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I’m a member of a neighborhood forum. I am consistently amazed by the quantity of people who move from city to outside city limits and constantly complain about gunfire, free ranging dogs (legal), free ranging cats (legal), and wildlife. They also complain about farm equipment slowing traffic during planting and harvesting. It is absolutely mind boggling to me that they want a rural area to immediately cater to their urban whims. They sit with their children holding them to comfort them while someone half a mile away is just sighting in a rifle or shooting clay targets instead of simply telling them they aren’t shooting at us so get over it. They constantly discuss “fur babies” and why not treating them like children is abuse. They complain about how scary being near cows is because they’re so large. They complain about vehicles with loud exhaust. They want everyone to live exactly as they live, trim their bushes and lawns the way they think they should be trimmed, keep their yard ornamentation to the level they think it should be kept. Burning brush, even with a permit, is tantamount to assault. Many of them think if a piece of property is larger than a half acre, it’s a public park where all can fish and hunt and hike the trails and ride ATVs they have nowhere to ride on their own property whenever they wish.

Their entire mindset is so bizarre and foreign to me I can make no sense if it. The idea of mind your own business so long as people aren’t doing anything illegal and respect property lines is apparently just as opaque and foreign to them. Many of them a swell neighbors. Many others are a blight on the area.
Not to mention that amongst those complaints some of these folks almost immediatly get into local politics and try and sometimes to succeed in changing local ways similar to what they left behind. This happens quite a bit in Maine.

I left a small town partly because this was happening and the guy that bought my house ,in a town of about 2000 people,... Was from NYC leaving the filth.

Reactions: 1 user

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Looks pretty good from here in Canuckistan... Here, the federal gov't wants my guns and my income, the provincial govt wants my kids and what's left of my income, and the local government wants to block the oil pipeline that pays for everything. And even in the countyside here we have people who vote for the party that is coming for their deer gun, taxing their well, and providing substandard healthcare and education for twice what it should cost. The unions and the party donors are doing pretty good though.