Options on 3 point back blade

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Of both the pins and bushinags I ordered from 2 different places, none of the bushings fit inside the pins. If they did, would have made a big difference being a tighter fit. Maybe I’ll take one of the pins to tractor supply and see if I can find some.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
yeah 'supposed' to be....
It seems most are CAT1 on the TRACTOR side but NOT the implement side(usually CAT3 ! ). Causes no end of grief for guys who now need bushings, adapters, and a prayer to make it work.
Another possible problem is the height from lower hooks to top hook. CAT1 'should' be 16",though I've seen 18" as well in reference drawings !! Might be the hole spacing in the first picture ?
This is not true!
They are Cat2, and the reason they were done this way was for odd implements to slide in place with the assistance of a set of rolling bushings.
It's not a fault it was a design.
I really think most over complicate the setup, I have quite a few implements and they all fit the QH quite nicely.

animals45

Equipment
L3301l
Apr 22, 2021
Mabie CA
Same here so far . I had read there would be problems with the HF QH , but for what I paid for it I have a welder & a angle grinder if it didn't work . SO far no need for the welder or grinder . Patience plays a huge part of the learning curve .
Experience is something ya don't have till the day after ya need it .
animals45

Last edited: