Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas

Honesty really is the best policy. Unless you're dealing with a liberal then they expect you to lie to em and if you tell em the truth, you're going to get sued,….
The rest of your post makes a lot of sense….but this part shows you’re being prejudicial without basis.

Reactions: 1 user

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
You keep posting stoopid childish stuff like this…but you don’t have any legitimate response.
Hey i was just keeping it short, sweet and accurate. You very matter of factly post a bunch of inaccurate garbage as if its true or correct.

BTW you have posted the word "stoopid" many times here and other threads, is that not a childish way to communicate?

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
The fruit cocktail is ready.

We'll need more apples to oranges comparisons if yinz want seconds.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Hey i was just keeping it short, sweet and accurate. You very matter of factly post a bunch of inaccurate garbage as if its true or correct.

BTW you have posted the word "stoopid" many times here and other threads, is that not a childish way to communicate?
I felt it threw a bit of humor into it….but again..you attack my comment without showing any factual disagreement.

• Dislike

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I'm happy I started such a fun thread. :D

Or am I? :unsure:

Nice to hear all the opinions! Or is it? :unsure: I guess it is... ;)

Now I have to go back and see if I am the OP to begin with. Guess my head is spinning a bit! :eek:

• Wow

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Since there is so much disinformation (Russian Bots?) getting thrown around here about "rights" Here is a pretty easy read from the BAR ASSOCIATION as it relates to Henros original question and the Cake Guy:

The question of whether or not a business can discriminate was unresolved in the cake case but there is a new case at the supreme court right now which will hopefully resolve or further clarify it.
Heres a "news" article about the current case.

Also this may help people understand the first amendment and who and what it applies to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Since there is so much disinformation (Russions Bots?) getting thrown around here about "rights" Here is a pretty easy read from the BAR ASSOCIATION as it relates to Henros original question and the Cake Guy:

The question of whether or not a business can discriminate was unresolved in the cake case but there is a new case at the supreme court right now which will hopefully resolve or further clarify it.
Heres a "news" article about the current case.

Also this may help people understand the first amendment and who and what it applies to.
Great!!! You are really going to be muddying the waters by giving good, concise. and factual information. Not quite sure what the other combatants in this discussion are going to do with this new information, but it will be interesting to hear how they will toss and turn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I felt it threw a bit of humor into it….but again..you attack my comment without showing any factual disagreement.
Post number 106 has links to factual information from legal experts in it. You should read them and get up to speed.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Now what do you suppose Archie Bunker would have to say about this ?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
hmmmm court says catholics don't have to treat transgenders using ombahahahcare

From the winning parties lawyer:
“Today’s victory sets an important precedent that religious healthcare professionals are free to practice medicine in accordance with their consciences and experienced professional judgment,”
“The government’s attempt to force doctors to go against their consciences was bad for patients, bad for doctors, and bad for religious liberty.”

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
The rest of your post makes a lot of sense….but this part shows you’re being prejudicial without basis.
cause I've never met one that leans in that direction that didn't turn truth around to mean whatever they want it to--which may or may not be actually true

• Love

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Several members have show poor posting choices, thread done.

Status
Not open for further replies.