Looking For Info on a Bush hog

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
I have a 5ft Bush hog Squealer model SO6OR-2. Would anyone have a part manual for the gearbox? Mine blew apart today and i'm thinking there should be a collar or sleeve that slides on over the spline underneath before attaching the faceplate that the blades are fastened to. If you look in now I can see the seal, but theres like an eigth inch gap between the spline and the seal, which leads me to believe i'm missing a sleeve or something to prevent the gear oil from going past the seal.:confused:

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Thank you Dusty. I was on that site and typed in the model # but it kept coming up none found :confused:, Anyway, any idea how I can tell which one is for my hog?

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Any numbers on the gearbox. There are a whole wack of gear boxes pictured at the bottom of the page and if you click on them it blows the picture. Some of them have a cover under there and some don't. Good luck.:D Dusty

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
Any numbers on the gearbox. There are a whole wack of gear boxes pictured at the bottom of the page and if you click on them it blows the picture. Some of them have a cover under there and some don't. Good luck.:D Dusty
Yes, i'll have to look again on the mower but I think the numbers are gone. I did see one that looks similar, i'll have to dig deeper. May be a matter of just getting a sleeve machined

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
If you need to talk to a man in person that can tell you anything and everything about Bushhog products.

Henry Love: 334-874-2879 or 334-872-6261
I don't remember his exact title but he is a head knocked at Bushhog. He has helped me out several times.

I just had bought a new rotary cutter and it had a vibration that was driving me crazy. Couldn't get the dealer to even look at it, they said it was normal.
I called Bushhog trying to get some help on it. I was transfered to Henry. After taking my info he said that he would see what he could do for me. About 15 minutes later the owner of the dealership I bought from called me wanting to no what would be the best time for them to come out and get my cutter and fix it for me.
The owner came and brought the salesman I had delt with out to pick it up. Made the salesman appologize for the poor service he had given me and bad representation of the dealership. I got free hats, nice Kubota binder with a new owners manuals for everything I had purchased from them and a little toy tractor for my son.

I don't no what Henry told them but he must have really chewed some ass.

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada