Loader not level

Shaun643

Equipment
2018 B2650. RCR1860. BB1260. LR1672. RB1672. QH15
Jan 25, 2019
Peck, MI
I have looked at lots of other posts on this topic and still can not fix the problem. This has been this way since the first day and I bought it new.
My loader is low by 1 1/4" on the right side. I have checked tire pressure and made it the same if the pressure is the same the loader is off more. I have 21lbs in the right rear and 15lbs in the left rear tire. That gets it as close to level as I can. I have taken a level and placed it on the highest part of the tire and messured from level ground up the tires are the same size. I have removed the loader and checked th distance from ground to top of the notch the loader sits in it is 1/8" lower on left side. Also put level on loader mounts they are out of level both leaning to the right of the tractor from the driver's seat. Please help I can't grade or use forks effectively because of this. Took to dealer they said it's ok

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Loader frame is tweaked possibly from running into an immovable object or attempting to pick up something very heavy with the corner of the bucket.

I did that to one of my previous Kubota's and the only way I was able to get everything back into alignment was by loosening up all the loader frame to tractor mounting bolts and allowing the frame to 'relax' and the retightening the bolts. Was never perfect but was a heck of a lot better than before I did that.

I'd say you 'torqued' the frame

Shaun643

Equipment
Jan 25, 2019
Peck, MI
Sorry I failed to mention it was like that from the first day I brought it home. Also I bought it brand new

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
And no help from the dealer?
Make a call to corporate or write them a letter in detail. Dealers are supposed to support the product and the buyer. This one clearly isn't doing either.
The tractor should have been perfect the day you bought it.....that's what you are paying for. If the dealer won't make it right then go over his head.
"If you let them do it to you, you're got yourself to blame"
(The Who)

Kubota Tractor Corporation
Customer Satisfaction
1000 Kubota Drive
Grapevine, TX 76051

Last edited:

Shaun643

Equipment
Jan 25, 2019
Peck, MI
The dealership had it for almost two weeks then called said it was done. I asked what they found and said one of the plates on the quick attack was bent a little and they bent it back and said it was much better. I found no marks from them bending it and it didn't seem any better. First they they said they would do is check the tires to see if their the same size. I told them I had more air in one then the other. They said they would set them the same then check. When I brought the tractor home I checked the tires they were at the same 15 and 21lbs I set them at.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
The dealership had it for almost two weeks then called said it was done. I asked what they found and said one of the plates on the quick attack was bent a little and they bent it back and said it was much better. I found no marks from them bending it and it didn't seem any better. First they they said they would do is check the tires to see if their the same size. I told them I had more air in one then the other. They said they would set them the same then check. When I brought the tractor home I checked the tires they were at the same 15 and 21lbs I set them at.
Your dealer should have made sure it had the same size tires when you brought it home! And to bend the QA plate back to make it right? Seems for fishy. You need a better dealer for sure!

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
My B2650 has the same issue. It actually wore the bucket down 3/4 inch on one side. Dealer couldn't find the problem. Was also since new. I think there is just to much play in all the joints. Mine seems to rock back and forth in the saddles when I use it. I have it documented at the dealer and they stated they would change the edge when needed.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Whenever I've dealt with any shop or dealer/service center, etc. that I suspect is being less-than-crystal with me... In writing I ask them to put their statements in writing. (I once even copied-in the state Atty Genl's consumer-fraud office, making certain the "CC" at the bottom of the page indicated that.)
It's amazing how quickly they can sometimes fix previous problems or get factory technicians involved. I also was moved to the front of the line the next maintenance visit.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Sorry I failed to mention it was like that from the first day I brought it home. Also I bought it brand new
I'd still loosen all the mounting points, and then set the loader (with bucket on) on a known level surface and retighten the mounts.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
If under warranty, it is their problem and they should fix it. Why do you want to mess with it or take the responsibility of owning the problem?

If sending it back, suggest inflating pressure so they are equal to side to side per axle.

Shaun643

Equipment
Jan 25, 2019
Peck, MI
Well I messed around with it a few days ago. I loosened up all the bolts with down pressure on the loader on a level surface. After tighten everything back up I raised to loader to measure and it made no change. So I readjusted tire pressure to being low on the opposite side I got it as close as possible. After that I put a piece of firewood under the low corner and applied down pressure then got in the bucket and jumped a few times I heard something move I then checked again and I was an 1/8 inch off. For now it's good I don't know what moved but when the weather gets better I'll be taking it to a different dealer and have it looked at.