Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
Vaccinations (of ANY desease) does not guarantee against contracting the disease.…BUT…it is EVERY EFFECTIVE at preventing the disease from hospitalizing and KILLING YOU.
For what other vaccine is the standard that low?

Last edited:

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
If the public education system were run like a BUSINESS…. then teachers would be
replaced when they refused to work because of Covid even when there was limited danger to themselves or the children.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
No, if you think your grand kids are at risk, your govt and saint fauci keep lowering the vaccine age for the suckers willing to buy it. Get them vaccinated if your worried about them. My whole point is if you you feel you need to get vaccinated fine, just don't try to to force your views on others or say they are stupid for not agreeing with your liberal democrat view!
You obviously have not read much of the content in this thread.

I stated: So your point is if one concludes it is reasonable to make one’s own decision and accept the results, whatever they might be, he is a hypocrite?

And you respond that this is the view of a [term removed for obvious reasons] trying to force his views on others.

How does letting people make their own decisions force anything on anyone?

Please enlighten us…but please do us all a favor and avoid blatant political accusations.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
For what other vaccine of the standard that low?
That's my question too. Up until it was finally reported that people could still contract Covid after taking the vaccine, I had NEVER heard that to be commonplace with a vaccine. But now, I have friends telling me matter of factly that, "Oh it is very common to still get sick for the thing for which you are vaccinated." Huh? When did this become the norm?

So, I might come down with Polio later and I won't become paralyzed, but only one leg will be affected? Or, my cat may still get rabies after his rabies shot, but it will be a mild case. and he will be OK after a day or two of foaming at the mouth?

My friends will cite the Flu vaccine as an example. However, up until now, I have always heard the reason that people who get the Flu after taking the Flu vaccine is because that person caught a different strain. I never thought much of the Flu vaccine anyway.

Gaslighting pure and simple.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
GeoHorn said:
Vaccinations (of ANY desease) does not guarantee against contracting the disease.…BUT…it is EVERY EFFECTIVE at preventing the disease from hospitalizing and KILLING YOU.

For what other vaccine is the standard that low?
Isn't what GeoHorn claims pretty much the truth for EVERY vaccination?

Are there ANY vaccinations that are claimed to be 100% effective? I do not know. Guess it is time to google it...

D

Deleted member 47704

GeoHorn said:

Isn't what GeoHorn claims pretty much the truth for EVERY vaccination?

Are there ANY vaccinations that are claimed to be 100% effective? I do not know. Guess it is time to google it...
Only the ones given by Jack Kevorkian.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
I suppose I was distracted by other posts…sorry.

But the fact does remain that the majority of posters seem to wave one flag or the other. Rather than just accept the end result that one makes his own decision and experiences the results, whatever they may be.
If only everyone would do that. Unfortunately, you have one group trying to push their decision on others, and attacking them in varying ways for not making the same decision. I have never understood this need people seem to have to force others to do things like that.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
If only everyone would do that. Unfortunately, you have one group trying to push their decision on others, and attacking them in varying ways for not making the same decision. I have never understood this need people seem to have to force others to do things like that.
I hear you, but think this goes both ways.

The vaccinated state the reasons they think people should get vaccinated.

The unvaccinated state the reasons why they think people should not get vaccinated.

Both sides have people that become a bit offensive in what they post.

I see see it as two sides of the same coin, each side doing the same thing...

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL

The unvaccinated state the reasons why they think people should not get vaccinated.
You think it is each side feeling that way? I only see one side trying to push the vax on the rest of those that are not vaccinated. I could find you source after source from the President on down. Most unvaccinated people just want to be left alone and not told what they should do to their body. My feelings, but I would go out on a limb and say most others who are unvaccinated couldn't care less if vaccinated people got their shot and a booster every other day. We're just tired of being preached to and told we must take it or the world is gonna implode.

The survivability rate of Covid is so high, I would have any surgical procedure done at that survival rate.

Reactions: 3 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You think it is each side feeling that way? I only see one side trying to push the vax on the rest of those that are not vaccinated. I could find you source after source from the President on down. Most unvaccinated people just want to be left alone and not told what they should do to their body. My feelings, but I would go out on a limb and say most others who are unvaccinated couldn't care less if vaccinated people got their shot and a booster every other day. We're just tired of being preached to and told we must take it or the world is gonna implode.

The survivability rate of Covid is so high, I would have any surgical procedure done at that survival rate.
If you read all the posts in this thread you would likely see that both sides have opinions.

Each side states them. Why bother stating anything, if you are not trying to influence others? OK, one could be trying to convince himself he made the right choice I suppose.

My guess is that closed minds refuse to see the other side’s points.

There are closed minds on both sides of the coin...

That being said, if one feels he is in the minority in some area, he should evaluate if there might be a reason. And if he feels he is in the majority, it can never hurt to reevaluate either.

My personal thought process has evolved to the point where I just accept that people make their own decisions and they have to accept the results of those decisions. I may think that it would be wise to do one thing rather than something else, but it really makes no difference to me. It’s all about the difference it might make to those people, when they decide what they might want to do, regardless of whatever that might be.

Make your decision, accept the results. It is what we do every day in life anyway.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I hear you, but think this goes both ways.

Both sides have people that become a bit offensive in what they post.

I see see it as two sides of the same coin, each side doing the same thing...
Quit BS ing. You know the Vaccinated are forcing FORCING their belief in vaccination on those that wish not to get it and its not the other way around. Will you lose your job if you get vaccinated? No you wont but its a big possibility the other way.
Just another reason its so hard to take you folks seriously is you lie a lot.

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Only a tribal moron would refuse to get a Covid vax that can help save all Americans... And our children.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Quit BS ing. You know the Vaccinated are forcing FORCING their belief in vaccination on those that wish not to get it and its not the other way around. Will you lose your job if you get vaccinated? No you wont but its a big possibility the other way.
Just another reason its so hard to take you folks seriously is you lie a lot.
I guess that is true in the world we live in.

But as I stated previously there are conditions placed in employment. Lots of them. You do not have to accept them, you just choose to find employment elsewhere.

You WILL lose your job if you do not fulfill your conditions of employment. Life is what it is.

Accusing others of of lying because they state things that differ from what you personally think...is this reasonable? I suppose you think so...

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I guess that is true in the world we live in.

But as I stated previously there are conditions placed in employment. Lots of them. You do not have to accept them, you just choose to find employment elsewhere.

You WILL lose your job if you do not fulfill your conditions of employment. Life is what it is.

Accusing others of of lying because they state things that differ from what you personally think...is this reasonable? I suppose you think so...
Yeah more BS from you. forcing people to make a choice of ending their career or get injected isnt the same as other requirements of an employer. You know it isnt but youre full of BS so you keep saying it.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Yeah more BS from you. forcing people to make a choice of ending their career or get injected isnt the same as other requirements of an employer. You know it isnt but youre full of BS so you keep saying it.
Actually it is a fact. Simple as that, regardless of the motivation for setting that requirement.

No different than getting fired for failure to use required safety equipment in the work place. We might not like the rules…but we either follow them or work elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.