Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
Trying to keep an open mind, I’ve concluded that if one is truly skeptical then he cannot really believe anything that is written in the media, or published by the government, or published by so-called respectable sources, whatever they may be.
It's funny, Henro, that I have actually addressed this point directly yet you appear to have either missed it or not understood.

Reactions: 1 users

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
I'm amazed at the anger unvaccinated have toward vaccinated. We have a guy at work who told us he will quit if he finds out anyone there got the vaccine.Says vaccinated people shed toxins. :rolleyes:
That is absolutely the first I have heard of ANYTHING like that. Most of the anger from the unvaccinated is about being forced to get the vaccine.

I see much more anger in the other direction.

Reactions: 3 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
So now we have evidence of folks acting like they have covid, sick in the hospital, and want folks to know how bad it is.....and want to convince folks by their terrible situation to get a vaccination.

And government can not figure out why they are distrusted!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 47704

That is absolutely the first I have heard of ANYTHING like that. Most of the anger from the unvaccinated is about being forced to get the vaccine.

I see much more anger in the other direction.
Might depend on your area or social group. I hear all kinds of crazy stuff,especially from the lunatic we have at work.

Thunder chicken

Equipment
M7060
Dec 29, 2019
Northern ontario
That is one theory. Another theory is that many of the flu cases are being diagnosed as Covid.

I haven't seen any evidence to support either. But I have seen evidence that the precautions actually aren't that effective (as previously posted) so I have to wonder.
I usually get at least one ‘man cold’ a year, and usually a decent sinus type head cold….. I’ve had nothing but seasonal type allegory sniffles in 18 months. Some kind of record for me.
Sorry I know one persons experience is not any sort of evidence. But I know I’m not alone in this experience. I wonder how much less/more cold medicine the big companies are selling?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I blame folks like YOU
Very interesting. You blame a person who does his best to state a neutral position? No sure what the blame is for though…

Unless it is for not supporting whatever your biased position might be. I honestly do not remember what that might be…

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Very interesting. You blame a person who does his best to state a neutral position? No sure what the blame is for though…

Unless it is for not supporting whatever your biased position might be. I honestly do not remember what that might be…
Wowser's what a hypocrite , you need to go back and read your first post saying anyone not vaccinated is a threat to your grand kids! Typical liberal demonrat doudlespeak!

Reactions: 2 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
It's funny, Henro, that I have actually addressed this point directly yet you appear to have either missed it or not understood.
I suppose I was distracted by other posts…sorry.

But the fact does remain that the majority of posters seem to wave one flag or the other. Rather than just accept the end result that one makes his own decision and experiences the results, whatever they may be.

wgator

Equipment
Jul 28, 2018
NC
I suppose I was distracted by other posts…sorry.

But the fact does remain that the majority of posters seem to wave one flag or the other. Rather than just accept the end result that one makes his own decision and experiences the results, whatever they may be.
No matter how much you try to tap dance around it you already stepped in it.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Wowser's what a hypocrite , you need to go back and read your first post saying anyone not vaccinated is a threat to your grand kids! Typical liberal demonrat doudlespeak!
So you think people cannot adjust their thinking as time goes on?

I still do think that since my younger grand kids have no option other than taking their chances with the virius, they are at risk.

But now to some degree that risk is the same regardless if people are vaccinated or not.

So your point is if one concludes it is reasonable to make one’s own decision and accept the results, whatever they might be, he is a hypocrite?

This line of thinking leaves me speechless.

wgator

Equipment
Jul 28, 2018
NC
So you think people cannot adjust their thinking as time goes on?

I still do think that since my younger grand kids have no option other than taking their chances with the virius, they are at risk.

But now to some degree that risk is the same regardless if people are vaccinated or not.

So your point is if one concludes it is reasonable to make one’s own decision and accept the results, whatever they might be, he is a hypocrite?

This line of thinking leaves me speechless.
No, if you think your grand kids are at risk, your govt and saint fauci keep lowering the vaccine age for the suckers willing to buy it. Get them vaccinated if your worried about them. My whole point is if you you feel you need to get vaccinated fine, just don't try to to force your views on others or say they are stupid for not agreeing with your liberal democrat view!

Reactions: 1 user

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
All of this makes me pray that we can find a peaceful solution to the things dividing this country.

Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Your explanation about variants makes some sense. But, people who are vaccinated get Covid as well as the variants. So following the logic the entire population is causing variants.
Vaccinations (of ANY desease) does not guarantee against contracting the disease.…BUT…it is EVERY EFFECTIVE at preventing the disease from hospitalizing and KILLING YOU.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
All of this makes me pray that we can find a peaceful solution to the things dividing this country.
Never going to happen. Really surprised things have remained pretty much non violent over the last decade especially through covid tyranny . Our founders would have painted the streets red with their pitchforks by now.

Reactions: 1 user
D

Deleted member 47704

They are using everything they can to divide the nation.The sad part is people are falling for it.

Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I have a question for all the mandatory vaccine NAZI'S in this thread. If you are vaccinated and the vaccine works, WTF does it matter to you if others are not vaccinated? After all, you are protected from the virus, or are you?
I've been wondering that same thing since 🤔🤔🤔

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Just got a post from a friend on Facebook. His friend who finished their vaccine on 3rd of August, just died of Covid.

On don't have any details on sex, comorbidities, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.