Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
What about the massive costs to treat and hospitalize the VACCINATED?

or have you "chosen" to ignore the evidence?
The evidence as reported from every credible source I've seen, like the hospitals themselves and county health departments, is that 98-99% of the hospitalized COVID patients are unvaccinated, those with break through infections are far, far in the minority, and very few of those need hospitalization. Of the several dozen people I know that have been vaccinated, only a few had any reation to the vaccine, and all those were mild and only lasted a few hours or a day.
But then I don't "chose" get my reports and statistics from Fox News, One America News, Twitter, or Facebook.

Reactions: 1 user

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
So your contribution of dimes gives you the rights to another persons body and what is injected in it.
Maybe there is a reading comprehension problem here. When someone unnessarily costs me dimes, then he needs to get the H away from me and my assets. I try to not be a burden to others and believe that I contribute much more than I take, and that includes more than just money. Being an idiot and not doing things that contribute to the well being of others and yourself is not about "rights."

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The evidence as reported from every credible source I've seen, like the hospitals themselves and county health departments, is that 98-99% of the hospitalized COVID patients are unvaccinated, those with break through infections are far, far in the minority, and very few of those need hospitalization. Of the several dozen people I know that have been vaccinated, only a few had any reation to the vaccine, and all those were mild and only lasted a few hours or a day.
But then I don't "chose" get my reports and statistics from Fox News, One America News, Twitter, or Facebook.
Does your statement (I put in bold) more valid then anything you might get from the agencies you don;t get your info from?

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
We already knew you got your propaganda from your political party run media which includes Twitter and Facebook. Funny that those “credible sources” forgot to tell you about the censoring that Youtube, Twitter and Facebook have been doing for about a year.

I guess whatever it takes to keep you in line is good for you. ;)

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Being an idiot and not doing things that contribute to the well being of others and yourself is not about "rights."
I’m seeing big events with the “vaccinated”. I’m also seeing “vaccinated” running around like they have nothing to worry about while they “spread” the virus.

What is your plan to keep those people from being idiots and costing you dimes? Joking, I know you probably think that’s ok.

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
I’m seeing big events with the “vaccinated”. I’m also seeing “vaccinated” running around like they have nothing to worry about while they “spread” the virus.

What is your plan to keep those people from being idiots and costing you dimes? Joking, I know you probably think that’s ok.
Deleted. Apologies

Last edited:

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
It’s worth looking at the group being sampled before drawing any conclusions. AAPS is a small fraction of US physicians, about 5,000 members, with defined goals and things that they support, especially freedom for physicians of any government controls. It would not be a surprise if many of their members declined the vaccine.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/aaps-make-health-care-great-again/607015/
I'm pretty sure that falls under the logical fallacies of Ad Hominem and/or attacking the motive.

As to the numbers:
"Why 100? If I were wrong, one would have been enough" (attributed to Einstein)

and
Let’s be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics.

Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant.

What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus.

There is no such thing as consensus science. If it’s consensus, it isn’t science. If it’s science, it isn’t consensus. Period.
- Michael Crichton

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
There is a lot of information available that is not reported in MSM to help control/contain the virus.

Dr. John Campbell goes through various studies/uses of HCQ with zinc and the quantities used in the studies and what worked with positive impact.

In Africa, to help control malaria, folks take 50mg HCQ every day with zinc.

Also a presentation on ivermectin used in Mexico and India. In India, with a population of 1.3 billion shows using 6mg tablets, two pill for two days (a total of 24mg) had a 50%-76% less hospitalization.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
So then are you in favor of people beating on your door , demanding you prove you have been vaccinated ? I don't know about you but I know places where a person could wind up being very seriously injured. Oh and if I have to show MY PAPERS to eat some place, I aint eating there, my money is green anyplace and my rights dont end where your feelings start

Fastball

Equipment
L2900, rear blade, finish mower, 200l sprayer, landscape rake
Feb 9, 2017
North Okanagan, British Columbia
My final thought on this….
75-odd years ago, our grandfathers answered the call. There was wrongness in the world that had to be put right. They went overseas and slogged through the rain and heat and snow - fought, bled, and died to do what was necessary. Those who came home built an economy that was unrivalled in the world. They went to the moon and back in a spaceship with less computing power than your modern wristwatch. it truly was “The Greatest Generation”. And from that to….this? Fractured politics.. Violence in the Capitol committed by our own citizens. And the ENDLESS whining about wearing a piece of cloth on your face - combined with the overuse of “tyranny”. Ask your grandfathers about tyranny, OK? Chances are he’d tell you to suck it up and get with the program.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Well 75 years ago sure isn't today. Some of the guys you're talking about lied about their age to serve their country. Women went to work in factories to keep things going. People put any money they had into bonds to keep America free.

Those folks had it rough and when they had children they didn't want them to have to do what they went through. They wanted their kids to have more, less stress, less headache, less work. So eventually we lost the work ethic grandpa had, now anyone that can stand wants $15 an hour to hand out hamburgers. But many won't even show up for that because the govt. mails them enough to live on.

Yep, we grew a good crop of folks not to be proud of! Don't point to others, just look in the mirror.....that's where the problem started!

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
We know that’s not what you mean based on your own comments. What you really mean is … everyone has to come to the same conclusion as you for you to be ok with it.

Best for you, might not be best for someone else.
Rereading what I wrote...what I meant to say was it is unfortunate that some make decisions that end up being not the best for them...

Best for me is that I make decisions that keep me alive and healthy as long as possible. Not saying I always do. I like beer. Not drinking alcohol is supposed to be a wiser decision.

Can't help but think that doing what is best to maintain our longevity is best for all of us. If we make decisions that possibly negate this outcome, so be it.

If one thinks trying to live a long, healthy life is a negative, then I agree what is best for me is not the best for those thinking that way...

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
[

Fully UNvaccinated here. I still go into public without a mask. I cough into the air too not my arm and i openly roll my eyes at nut jobs walking around outside with a mask on or wearing more than one.
Guess i need to start going armed, the psychos have taken over the asylum and they are getting crazier every day.
LOL... I have to agree about the psycho issue... :ROFLMAO:

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Bullshit. Most people who get covid dont even go to the hospital. Just more BS from lunatics who are controlled by their emotional problems.
I suggest you read more news reports about how hospitals are becoming so overwhelmed they can hardly deal with the new patients coming in, and are setting up overflow beds in places like parking garages, etc.

Agree that most people that get covid do not get hospitalized. But enough apparently do get sick enough to be hospitalized, to be putting hospitals in many states in a crisis situation, close to turning away patients.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I suggest you read more news reports about how hospitals are becoming so overwhelmed they can hardly deal with the new patients coming in, and are setting up overflow beds in places like parking garages, etc.

Agree that most people that get covid do not get hospitalized. But enough apparently do get sick enough to be hospitalized, to be putting hospitals in many states in a crisis situation, close to turning away patients.
The news lies. This is pretty obvious to people who think.

I get my info from what my eyes see and my ears hear. You should try it.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
The news lies. This is pretty obvious to people who think.

I get my info from what my eyes see and my ears hear. You should try it.
BTW BOTH sides of news lies not just one side.

Go outside and experience life and you will see a different story than you are told.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I have a BIL (my age) living in a care facility for 10+ years, basically because he is lazy.
(our tax dollars at work)
None of the people at the facility are vaccinated, including BIL & the workers. A little more than a month ago, he fell & cracked a rib, and was having trouble breathing. He was taken to the hospital, where he spent several hours in a crowded waiting room. He tested negative for the virus, and stayed 6 days in the hospital for aspiration pneumonia. He was returned to the care facility.
About ten days later, he & two other people at the facility began showing symptoms of the virus. They were taken to the hospital, where the other two died.
BIL was supposedly doing well fighting the virus and was scheduled to be sent to a rehabilitation type home, but became unresponsive- he is not aware, not talking, not following instructions or taking his meds, etc.
Doctors say it is a severe case of covid 19 brain fog, and don't sound optimistic about his recovery.
Update: 3 more people at the care facility have the virus, including the owner. BIL has been transferred to another care/rehab facility, then back to a hospital again. He is still unresponsive, & still testing positive for the virus. He will be going throughmore tests today to see if he has had a stroke during all of this.
Not looking good.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Fractured politics.. Violence in the Capitol committed by our own citizens. And the ENDLESS whining about wearing a piece of cloth on your face - combined with the overuse of “tyranny”. Ask your grandfathers about tyranny, OK? Chances are he’d tell you to suck it up and get with the program.
Of course, the violent protests were all totally ok all over the country last year. It was ok to let them destroy all they wanted. Meanwhile, some of those that were at the Capitol are still in jail and yet to have a trial.

My father fought in WWII. He’d never think it was your right to tell him or anyone else to wear a mask to make you feel good. He’d tell you to grow up.

We had to fight the war because people in Germany went along with bad ideas, and believed the government propaganda just like some of you.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Well 75 years ago sure isn't today. Some of the guys you're talking about lied about their age to serve their country. Women went to work in factories to keep things going. People put any money they had into bonds to keep America free.

Those folks had it rough and when they had children they didn't want them to have to do what they went through. They wanted their kids to have more, less stress, less headache, less work. So eventually we lost the work ethic grandpa had, now anyone that can stand wants $15 an hour to hand out hamburgers. But many won't even show up for that because the govt. mails them enough to live on.

Yep, we grew a good crop of folks not to be proud of! Don't point to others, just look in the mirror.....that's where the problem started!
Something did change between now and back then.

I remember growing up there was a family down the road that was on public assistance. My family and maybe others, considered that embarrassing, and felt that we would NEVER get into that position, and take a handout.

As decades passed, I kind of concluded that one only loses if help from the government is available, and not taken advantage of due to pride, or whatever.

BUT personally I still think the current system promotes laziness, rather than just helps those in need.

Like giving everybody on unemployment $600 per week on top of their normal unemployment? And not seeing that when the amount they will receive NOT working is likely equal OR MORE than what they get working. Why would anyone go back to work and take a pay cut doing so? Or at best be working essentially for free.

At least we are all on equal footing when it comes to getting vaccinated! LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.