Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
When someone behaves in a way that costs others a dime, then that is the place to draw the line. Stupid things like no vaccinations, not wearing seat belts, smoking and a host of other bad behaviors should be entirely paid for by people that make those choices. Higher insurance rates and taxes are just some of the costs to everyone. I am so old that I remember the crybabies protesting seat belt laws.
I remember crybabies complaining about vehicle exhaust
I remember crybabies complaining about falling buildings.
I remember crybabies warning about the healthcare costs of obesity
I remember crybabies complaining about the ill effects of processed foods.
I remember crybabies complaining about the weather changes due to human presence on the earth.

Like I warned, where does one draw the line?
Yours? Or mine.

See you out back ;-).

Reactions: 1 user

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Sorry, but that is a bit of a stretch...same could be said for getting out of bed in the morning, if one is lucky enough to wake up...neighbor recently didn't...not related to this virus discussion though...

See post #441 for the absolute truth on this aspect of life!

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Really, this entire topic of should and shouldn't revolves around collective and individual fear.
Not really different from the witch trials in Europe and America in the 1700s.

I'm willing to listen to fears if anyone can provide hard numbers that ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, the actual annual mortality has exceeded typical yearly variations.

I KNOW that the US of A has NOT experienced excess mortality for ANY AGE GROUP beyond what would be considered "normal fluctuations". i.e. a slight increase this season is compensated by a slight decrease previously, or will come soon after.

Nearly 3 million Americans of all ages die EVERY YEAR. All die from some cause or another.

This same statistic follows for "Most" all western nations, with accurate estimates and data not readily available world wide.

I do find it ironic that the "street populations" in nearly all communities world wide, are not "suffering" from this plandemic. Irony for sure.

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Comparing getting out of the bed to driving is the stretch. :D
Not really. Your original point was if you drive you could cause and accident, and somebody suffers. Yes, but mostly if you are careless. But cars do break, and accidents do happen for reasons not under control of the driver.

The other side was if you smoke, second hand smoke could cause someone to suffer in the long term. And implied was that second hand breath carrying virus droplets could have a more immediate effect.

A third point is, if you stay in bed, and hopefully do not smoke in bed, you cause nobody to suffer...except your caregiver perhaps.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
[QUOTE="twomany, post: 485264, member: 31983"

I say, YOUR FEAR ends at the tip of your nose!
[/QUOTE]

Actually, my fear is reduced somewhat at the tip of YOUR nose, if you are wearing a mask.

Only because I believe a mask slows down the velocity of air leaving your mouth or nose, so droplets carrying virus will travel less distance.

Honestly, I cannot see how wearing a mask has become such a big deal in this country...

But what I personally believe is of no consequence...

Last edited:

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Really, this entire topic of should and shouldn't revolves around collective and individual fear.
Not really different from the witch trials in Europe and America in the 1700s.

I'm willing to listen to fears if anyone can provide hard numbers that ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, the actual annual mortality has exceeded typical yearly variations.

I KNOW that the US of A has NOT experienced excess mortality for ANY AGE GROUP beyond what would be considered "normal fluctuations". i.e. a slight increase this season is compensated by a slight decrease previously, or will come soon after.

Nearly 3 million Americans of all ages die EVERY YEAR. All die from some cause or another.

This same statistic follows for "Most" all western nations, with accurate estimates and data not readily available world wide.

I do find it ironic that the "street populations" in nearly all communities world wide, are not "suffering" from this plandemic. Irony for sure.
Well, how about some specific numbers? AND sources where they come from.

I find it amazing that you can feel this way, contrary to medical professionals and health organizations around the world.

What countries in the world are not concerned with this virus? I would like to know.

Maybe it is a non issue...doubt it, but if one can prove it, good for him.

Myself, I am just letting things flow as they will. Not really trying to convince anyone of anything, but I can't help myself from asking for verification when statements are made. And can't help offering thoughts as to why I am questioning...

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
[QUOTE="twomany, post: 485264, member: 31983"

I say, YOUR FEAR ends at the tip of your nose!
Actually, my fear is reduced somewhat at the tip of YOUR nose, if you are wearing a mask.

Only because I believe a mask slows down the velocity of air leaving your mouth or nose, so droplets carrying virus will travel less distance.

Honestly, I cannot see how wearing a mask has become such a big deal in this country...

But what I personally believe is of no consequence...
[/QUOTE]

Right!

For you, masking is a belief, a religion.

Others follow a different god.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Well, how about some specific numbers? AND sources where they come from.

I find it amazing that you can feel this way, contrary to medical professionals and health organizations around the world.

What countries in the world are not concerned with this virus? I would like to know.

Maybe it is a non issue...doubt it, but if one can prove it, good for him.

Myself, I am just letting things flow as they will. Not really trying to convince anyone of anything, but I can't help myself from asking for verification when statements are made. And can't help offering thoughts as to why I am questioning...
You make no efforts yourself, accept "warnings" without data from "agencies". and go by your belief.

AND EXPECT OTHERS TO HONOR YOUR FEARS.

Check out ovids They are in the same family as covids.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
We get it. You are afraid. That's ok.

There are real reasons not to get the vaccine. It must be tough for some of you to find out not everyone believes everything you do. Worse that you can't "make" them.

Most of the population have survived over a year without a vaccine. Just the facts ...
95 percent survivability rate 🤔🤔🤔🤔 im one of those that just got around to geting vaccinated. I didn't really want to stand in line for hours at one of the events. And most of the available appointments would have been hard to meet. My job keeps me away from crowds. And I naturally keep my distance from folks in public.

I survived a year without being vaccinated 👍👍👍

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
You make no efforts yourself, accept "warnings" without data from "agencies". and go by your belief.

AND EXPECT OTHERS TO HONOR YOUR FEARS.

Check out ovids They are in the same family as covids.
Sorry, but these are difficult comments to ignore.

look up the definition of nonsense and report back.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I survived a year without being vaccinated 👍👍👍
Actually, I think most people likely had the same experience.

We all make a decision and take our chances. Seems like most of the time either way is fine. It’s just the unfortunate few that make the decision that may not be the best one. That’s the way odds work. I think…

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
It’s just the unfortunate few that make the decision that may not be the best one.
We know that’s not what you mean based on your own comments. What you really mean is … everyone has to come to the same conclusion as you for you to be ok with it.

Best for you, might not be best for someone else.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
[
Actually, I think most people likely had the same experience.

We all make a decision and take our chances. Seems like most of the time either way is fine. It’s just the unfortunate few that make the decision that may not be the best one. That’s the way odds work. I think…
Fully UNvaccinated here. I still go into public without a mask. I cough into the air too not my arm and i openly roll my eyes at nut jobs walking around outside with a mask on or wearing more than one.
Guess i need to start going armed, the psychos have taken over the asylum and they are getting crazier every day.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
In think a lot the anti-vaxers are just scared sh@$@ss of needles but won't admit it.

Edit: Just as an added consequence that I haven't seen mentioned in the thread is the massive cost to treat and hospitalize the unvaccinated who fall ill, nor the tremendous burden it has put on health care workers. Many are exhausted from the unending stream of patients that all need quality care. This overloading of hospitals had caused a lot of needed healthcare to be postponed, in some cases causing more deaths.
But yeah, it may be your right to go unvaccinated, and you might dodge the bullet and not get COVID, BUT many others will not be so lucky, and they may pay with their lives because they can't get proper care.

But hey, that ain't your problem, now is it snowflake?

Last edited:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
In think a lot the anti-vaxers are just scared sh@$@ss of needles but won't admit it.

Edit: Just as an added consequence that I haven't seen mentioned in the thread is the massive cost to treat and hospitalize the unvaccinated who fall ill, nor the tremendous burden it has put on health care workers. Many are exhausted from the unending stream of patients that all need quality care. This overloading of hospitals had caused a lot of needed healthcare to be postponed, in some cases causing more deaths.
But yeah, it may be your right to go unvaccinated, and you might dodge the bullet and not get COVID, BUT many others will not be so lucky, and they may pay with their lives because they can't get proper care.

Bullshit. Most people who get covid dont even go to the hospital. Just more BS from lunatics who are controlled by their emotional problems.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont

What about the massive costs to treat and hospitalize the VACCINATED?

or have you "chosen" to ignore the evidence?

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
It would be fun to be like Dickens' ghosts of Christmas past and take motionclone to Jackson, Mississippi tonight and India a few weeks ago...

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
It would be fun to be like Dickens' ghosts of Christmas past and take motionclone to Jackson, Mississippi tonight and India a few weeks ago...
Im not going anywhere with you people you guys are nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.