Not open for further replies.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Examples?
Thats funny. I can't show you what gets deleted. I guess I should start to screen-shot my posts before they are censored/deleted.

Here is one from yesterday I will post again, lets see if they remove it again.

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021.

That is almost a half a million people in 6 months that took the time to report.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
This is just the US, there have been thousands in Canada, thousands in Europe etc.

I am not a doctor but isn't the menstruation cycle and conception (you know babies) tied pretty tightly together? Who knows what it will mean years from now.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Thats funny. I can't show you what gets deleted. I guess I should start to screen-shot my posts before they are censored/deleted.

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed
OR, reevaluate your memory of past posts you thought you made...

I have trouble believing that you would be singled out for deletions of posts...but I have no way of knowing.

There is a great variety of posts expressing different opinions in this thread, I would expect if the thread offended those in power, the entire thread would be deleted, not just one person's posts, and even then, not only some of that person's posts...

Also, VAERS "data" is not really data, it is unverified reports. Could and probably does include things like a sore arm similar to what one may experience after a flu shot.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Also, VAERS "data" is not really data, it is unverified reports. Could and probably does include things like a sore arm similar to what one may experience after a flu shot.
Still trying to play that game?

Btw, my Sister-in-law has had a sore arm from the second shot for almost 6 months. Who the heck knows how long this non-data data will last.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Still trying to play that game?

Btw, my Sister-in-law has had a sore arm from the second shot for almost 6 months. Who the heck knows how long this non-data data will last.
Not sure it is a game, but if so please explain how the VAERS reports by individuals are verified. Always willing to learn...

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Not sure it is a game, but if so please explain how the VAERS reports by individuals are verified. Always willing to learn...
Just for reference:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Source: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
So the half million people that reported to the government database are what making it up?

You don't believe those numbers but you do believe numbers that have been PROVEN to be wrong and inflated. - SMH

Sirgijoe

Equipment
Kubota grand L3560 (4wd, cab) 805 FEL, brush hog, box blade,
Aug 26, 2021
Michigan
I thought I logged into Facebook here for a minute..

Lol

Just as a FYI, I won't be wearing a mask in the cab of my new tractor. Don't want to dull out the fresh dirt and diesel.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
So the half million people that reported to the government database are what making it up?

You don't believe those numbers but you do believe numbers that have been PROVEN to be wrong and inflated. - SMH
Read what I quoted above, It should be self explanatory...

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021.

That is almost a half a million people in 6 months that took the time to report.
The question is who wrote the summary of the data, and is it correct?

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
So maybe its time to stay with what we nearly all agree on: Its up to each of us to make our own decisions...
I agree. Unfortunately a lot of other people don't.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
See, that's exactly what I addressed earlier in this thread: VAERS has been around for quite some time. There is a sudden spike in adverse reactions since the advent of the Covid vaccine. Why is this not being investigated? THERE IS A CHANGE, it seems we would want to know why.

But either there is no interest, or a dismissal of the "data".

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
See, that's exactly what I addressed earlier in this thread: VAERS has been around for quite some time. There is a sudden spike in adverse reactions since the advent of the Covid vaccine. Why is this not being investigated? THERE IS A CHANGE, it seems we would want to know why.

There is great interest, and there are some early reports on the mechanisms underlying the various adverse events such as the mystery clotting, myocarditis and so forth. To find these studies you have to look in the research journals.

As far as dismissal is concerned, the results are evaluated weekly and the risks compared to those associated with a serious case of Covid. I wouldn’t want their job, and I don’t imagine they take the responsibility lightly.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA

I do not know or have an answer. But I would expect with the large number of Covid vaccinations given over the last ten months or so, one would expect to see a proportional large number of reports.

A personal example: I shared earlier in this thread that a couple weeks after getting my second Pfizer shot I developed a facial skin irritation. First experience in 65 years. Don’t really remember much of the first 9 years...74 now.

This stretched out for months. Now under control. Doesn’t help having a beard (however shabby) when trying to apply a medical cream to your cheeks, LOL

Anyway, I could have reported this as an adverse reaction to the vaccination. Is it? No clue. Dermatologist says just coincidence. But had I reported it, it would have been another negative report, based only on speculation without any proof whatsoever.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
" Anyway, I could have reported this as an adverse reaction to the vaccination. Is it? No clue. Dermatologist says just coincidence. But had I reported it, it would have been another negative report, based only on speculation without any proof whatsoever. "

How can there be any proof of the vaccination being the cause since no one knows what is in the vaccination and no history of it's use?

Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
A personal example: I shared earlier in this thread that a couple weeks after getting my second Pfizer shot I developed a facial skin irritation. First experience in 65 years. Don’t really remember much of the first 9 years...74 now.
Probably like my Sister-in-laws arm. Just a “coincidence” for several months just after getting a shot. ;)

It just helps make one of the points that a few say. Nobody the long term impacts since it’s relatively new. Are the impacts going to be long term … who knows?

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
How can there be any proof of the vaccination being the cause since no one knows what is in the vaccination and no history of it's use?
I don’t think how the vaccines work is a secret, but I’m just a simply guy and can only go by what I read.

However, I would think if many verified reports were made showing the exact same reaction, it would catch the attention of someone who matters.

There is now about a year of history, and many millions of doses of vaccines administered. So saying there is no history is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.