Kubota Tractor Cabs For Sale

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
BadAndy no pics but you will see when you install the cab that the steel rod in the door hits the grab handle. Its as easy as shortening the rod enough to clear the handle.

Reactions: 1 user

BadAndy

Equipment
BX23s TLB-BX2822A Snow blower-LP BB-HLA Forks-Craftsman YT4000 Lawn Tractor
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Thank you Leveraddict

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
I contacted the company that makes them, they dont build one to fit the BX23S. Looks like its the way the BX23s ROP`s is built, its a different ROP`s on the BX23S. The BX23S ROP`s is all by itself, no other tractor model in its size uses that particular ROP`s. Location of the fold down area seems to be the issue, fastener locations, which is where the cab is mounted to ROP`s(?). I always seem to pick/buy the equipment that you cant ever get anything for...story of my life it seems...lol.

Here is a breakdown and instructions for the cab
http://www.originalcab.com/assets/images/12078manual.pdf

Heres a video of the installation... i can see why it wont fit the BX23S`s now.
They do now... https://www.originalcab.com/origina...nclosure-fits-kubota-bx23s-backhoe-unit-.html

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It still doesn't work with the backhoe...... from the link above..........

Aftermarket cab is designed to Fit Kubota BX23S backhoe unit.
The backhoe must be manufacturer branded.
Backhoe is not accessible with cab installed.

leveraddict

Equipment
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Even if you remove the back of the cab you still cant use the backhoe because the frame work is in your face! My backhoe is stored for winter anyway and this cab does give me comfort clearing snow at a decent price! I got mine at Messics, last one in stock for $400 less than OTC prices! Sad OTC didnt design the cab for use with the backhoe! If they did I would leave it on year round and just remove the doors and rear cover! Again the free heater is trash. I installed a Jeggs 28000 btu heater plumbed into the rad hose and water pump.

Reactions: 2 users

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
C, H, E, A, P, E, R :D

• Haha

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
How do you spell FUGLY?
The way i see it, if it keeps a guy out of the nasty winds, keeps you warm, she can be as FUGLY and as cheap as she wants to be. But, if she`s really priddy, and costs you a ton more money, and people won`t stop starring at her, leave`r in the garage.:giggle:

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
The way i see it, if it keeps a guy out of the nasty winds, keeps you warm, she can be as FUGLY and as cheap as she wants to be. But, if she`s really priddy, and costs you a ton more money, and people won`t stop starring at her, leave`r in the garage.:giggle:
I wonder if they make one for the mazda miata...

• Haha

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Even if you remove the back of the cab you still cant use the backhoe because the frame work is in your face! My backhoe is stored for winter anyway and this cab does give me comfort clearing snow at a decent price! I got mine at Messics, last one in stock for $400 less than OTC prices! Sad OTC didnt design the cab for use with the backhoe! If they did I would leave it on year round and just remove the doors and rear cover! Again the free heater is trash. I installed a Jeggs 28000 btu heater plumbed into the rad hose and water pump.
Leaveraddict, how is the Jeggs heater working for you? does it warm up the cab enough? I am thinking of getting one.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Leaveraddict, how is the Jeggs heater working for you? does it warm up the cab enough? I am thinking of getting one.
I've had a Jegs heater plumbed into my home made B2650 cab now for a number of years. On the coldest winter days with outside temps well below 0°F the heater can have the cab close to +90°F inside if you'd want. Mine is inserted in place of the water pumps bypass hose.

Using winterfront covers also helps to keep the engine coolant temps up in the normal range for supplying hot coolant to the heater core.

leveraddict

Equipment
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
The Jeggs heater is working great! I keep the screen under the steering wheel blocked off so the heat doesnt get sucked right out and it also keeps cold outside air from being pulled into the cab! As bird dogger suggests keeping the engine warm helps keep cab temps up!

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
The Jeggs heater is working great! I keep the screen under the steering wheel blocked off so the heat doesnt get sucked right out and it also keeps cold outside air from being pulled into the cab! As bird dogger suggests keeping the engine warm helps keep cab temps up!
Great, thanks for the info, I think i'll get one. Right now I use a golf cart propane heater that has worked very well, I can clear snow in a long sleeve sweat shirt, I did make a cover for the screen and blocked open holes under the seat ect.... The reason I didn't plumb anything in yet was because I thought it would void the warrantee, but my salesman says it does not :)

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
I've had a Jegs heater plumbed into my home made B2650 cab now for a number of years. On the coldest winter days with outside temps well below 0°F the heater can have the cab close to +90°F inside if you'd want. Mine is inserted in place of the water pumps bypass hose.

Using winterfront covers also helps to keep the engine coolant temps up in the normal range for supplying hot coolant to the heater core.
Thanks for the info Bird Dogger, my soft cab probably wont be in the 90's but it should be comfy. :)

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Hi Leveraddict, I was wondering if I could get a pic of your Jegs heater setup? I want to get a feel of the size and an idea of where I will place it.

leveraddict

Equipment
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Hi Leveraddict, I was wondering if I could get a pic of your Jegs heater setup? I want to get a feel of the size and an idea of where I will place it.
20211204_115546.jpg

BadAndy

Equipment
Mar 30, 2021
Canada
Thank you sir.

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
I agree with FUGLY on this one also but doing snow on a rops open station sucks and these don’t look that bad. I’d run one if cost is your thing. Not being able to use the backhoe would be a deal breaker for me unless I saw an easy way to solve the issue myself.
not really sure how they get compared to a factory cab. For the most part hard cabs are hopefully designed to last the life of the tractor. Not so sure how that soft cab is gonna look in 10-15 years. Especially if ya leave it on all year. It might make it 25 years. Beats me. But I would be willing to bet that factory cabs usually end there life with the tractor. I think these are great solutions and great for what they are but can’t really be compared to a factory cab. Kinda like comparing a tent to a log cabin. Sure I’ve slept in both but