kubota bound , tractor newbie

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
????
I think we have reached the logical conclusion to this one topic.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Well it appears I just may not fit in very well here. And yes, I would "probably" either be polite or just ignore them.
Well it just proves it. Your a better man than I am. Don't let my opinions influence your activity on this site. Maybe I'm the only one wrong. :eek: Either way I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. There was only one perfect being on this earth and they crucified him ;)

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Well it just proves it. Your a better man than I am. Don't let my opinions influence your activity on this site. Maybe I'm the only one wrong. :eek: Either way I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. There was only one perfect being on this earth and they crucified him ;)
I seriously doubt that, just a different approach to life and a lot easier to do than when I was younger.

My job required that I "deal professionally" and in a measured manner to all verbal and physical encounters of a negative nature; old habits.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I seriously doubt that, just a different approach to life and a lot easier to do than when I was younger.

My job required that I "deal professionally" and in a measured manner to all verbal and physical encounters of a negative nature; old habits.
I understand your point. I was a manager working for someone else one time and in order to keep the peace I had to deal with customers the same way as you do and 90% of them were great people.

I've been in business 17 years now and have a good customer base but the only trouble I have is with some else's customers and by the time they come in to see me they are hot under the collar about what happened to them at the other place.
I've always tried the "nice" approach but just couldn't shake them so now I don't mix my words and tell them flat out I'm not interested. It might sound abrupt but I have no other choice.
Now I just tell it as I see it and to me that's more honest than just shrugging them off. Same approach as I took here on my reply to this thread :eek:

lonniemaughan

Equipment
B7100DT
May 31, 2012
Atwater, OH
Oh boy. Looks like someone got their panties in a knot and bent out of shape :eek:

Unfortunate it happened and it does from time to time on all sites. The only concern is if the OP had issues here he's not going to have much luck anywhere else. This is hands down the most polite tractor site on the net.

I'm involved with other sites and have locked horns myself with members on those other sites but never here and when it comes to Eric well he's about the most interesting member on here and knows as much about tractoring as one can know so to the orginal poster, take a dep breath, relax, come back and Enjoy the site. No one meant any harm and I hope you enjoy your new tractor. ;)
Eric?? Well he doesn't drive a tractor often, but when he does... He prefers KUBOTA... He is the MOST Interesting Man on OTT! :D

This site is hands down the most honest, informative, interesting and polite site on the net. Keep on Keeping on kids!

Last edited:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Eric?? Well he doesn't drive a tractor often, but when he does... He prefers KUBOTA... He is the MOST Interesting Man on OTT,

Stay tractoring my friends!!

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Eric?? Well he doesn't drive a tractor often, but when he does... He prefers KUBOTA... He is the MOST Interesting Man on OTT,

Stay tractoring my friends!!
You need to team up with Larry the Cable Guy