Is it me or is Kubota becoming overpriced???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Not as wrong as mistaken based upon events reported to them… unlike Faux News who deliberately misconstrues facts.

If you like to believe CNN George......go for it!
CNN is still working the "Russia collusion" story.

Reactions: 2 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I don’t “endorse” them… But there’s a difference between investigative reporting that sometimes get’s it wrong…(the Chicago Daily Tribune actually thought Dewey was winning when they first went to press)…..versus deliberate dishonest broadcasting for political purposes.

Last edited:

Sparky Prep

Dec 24, 2022
South Florida
I don’t “endorse” them… But there’s a difference between investigative reporting that sometimes get’s it wrong…(the Chicago Daily Tribune actually thought Dewey was winning when they first went to press)…..versus deliberate dishonest broadcasting for political purposes.
If you don't think CNN also practices deceptive, intentionally false reporting to further a particular agenda, you aren't paying attention, or you are deliberately ignoring it for your own confirmation bias. CNN and Fox News are two different sides of the same coin.

Reactions: 2 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I presently have 14 doz in the fridge that will be shared like always.
We have 8 doz. One thing they don't mention about chicken math is that it's easy to produce a lot more eggs than you can eat! Fwiw, we also have ducks, so we have duck eggs as well.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
"get's it wrong" ......... you just outlined CNN reporting.......PRECISELY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
Agreed.......and you just outlined CNN reporting.......PRECISELY!!
CNN has both opinion shows and hard news reporting. The hard news reporting seems pretty straightforward and factual. The opinion shows are just opinion, just like Fox.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
The hard news reporting seems pretty straightforward and factual.
For grins and giggles which of their shows do you think are factual? Note: I don't think anyone is saying that occasional something is a fact.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
CNN has both opinion shows and hard news reporting. The hard news reporting seems pretty straightforward and factual. The opinion shows are just opinion, just like Fox.

CNN "hard news" ?????....Minneapolis demonstrations reporting.... "mostly peaceful"
"straightforward and factual" ?????
You really do believe what you stated?........sad !

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
For grins and giggles which of their shows do you think are factual? Note: I don't think anyone is saying that occasional something is a fact.
I flick over there once in a while just to see Erin Burnett and have a chuckle. I swear she's a russian spy. She reports back to the motherland by blinking Morse Code to the camera with her eyelids. Just watch her once and let me know if you agree. :ROFLMAO:

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
CNN "hard news" ?????....Minneapolis demonstrations reporting.... "mostly peaceful"
"straightforward and factual" ?????
You really do believe what you stated?........sad !
No use arguing with someone who has made up their mind. There’s both hard news and opinion shows.

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
I flick over there once in a while just to see Erin Burnett and have a chuckle. I swear she's a russian spy. She reports back to the motherland by blinking Morse Code to the camera with her eyelids. Just watch her once and let me know if you agree. :ROFLMAO:
She has an opinion show, not a news show. But since you mention Russian spy, consider that Tucker Carlson is the opinion show host that is celebrated in Russia, not Erin Burnett.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
No use arguing with someone who has made up their mind. There’s both hard news and opinion shows.
Yes, there certainly... ARE.... "both hard news and opinion shows"!
Frequently, CNN does double duty, on their "shows"!

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Those blinks are likely decoded instantly by Vlad's office. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Tucker Carlson’s comments don’t need to be decoded by Vlad’s office. He outright supports Vlad.

Tucker Carlson is a basic prep school educated spoiled rich kid!
If there had been a draft for his age group, Tucker would be living in Canada.....as Bill Clinton should have been.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well HD stands for " Hundred dollars" every time you walk through the door,, maybe the big "K" might stand for Krugerrand

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Tucker Carlson’s comments don’t need to be decoded by Vlad’s office. He outright supports Vlad.
Not true at all.

Obviously not true either.

You guys need to step away from the CNN. ;)

It's silly to say anyone who is against war is for the other country. In this case, there is the corrupt country being invaded by a different corrupt country. Why is it our job to solve it?

Reactions: 3 users

jyoutz

Equipment
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
If there had been a draft for his age group, Tucker would be living in Canada.....as Bill Clinton should have been.
We agree

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Wow
This thread is all over the place.
Tractor prices
Egg prices
And politics
I'll go in order...
My L3800 I bought new with FEL in spring of 2013. I believe $21,000.
Food prices- I went through McDonald's the other day on the way to visit my sister, the order was two quarter pounders, two med fries, one medium coffee- $19.50
I almost dropped dead, none of this was for me.(I don't eat beef or French fries)
Politics - I have a good friend who will be 81 in September. He did 22 yrs in the air force, and now as he gets older he's influenced by liberals and thinks we have no reason to own firearms. Police and military are the only ones who needs them he says. This just makes me open carry more when I know he's stopping by.
Influenced by the media he watches and believes every word. I've weened myself off the media. If putins dropping the bomb here I guess I'll be surprised. Lose Facebook, Twitter and all the rest of the time wasting junk and your life improves the second you do.

Reactions: 6 users

MountainMeadows

Equipment
L2501, JD 655, Ford 841, JD 6x4 Gator, Gravely 432.
Jun 6, 2022
Poconos, PA
Is this a Politics or News debate forum or a Tractor forum??
I come here to see Orange. Not Red or Blue.............lol

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.