If your getting bored ;)

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Paul, you just get to have way to much fun on a snow day. I bet even the neighborhood kids are jealous of you. Happy tractoring my friend.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
That boat you keep plowing around,, is that part of your DNR?

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Paul: I'm glad you can put these video's on here. I don't think that 90% of the people on here know what we go thur living here in the north. You are above me here in Vermont but we have had 8 days in a row below -O now.
The way the wind blows the snow some times you have to be here to see it.

David Pidgeon (Gundoctor)
New Haven, Vermont

Attachments

bosshogg

Equipment
2004 L3400F w/ FEL
Aug 16, 2012
Hartford, SD, USA
Paul: I'm glad you can put these video's on here. I don't think that 90% of the people on here know what we go thur living here in the north. You are above me here in Vermont but we have had 8 days in a row below -O now.

New Haven, Vermont
Sweet setup... I was thinking about the same kind of setup and wondered if the bucket curl cylinders could be unhooked and the bucket tilt on the joystick could be used for snowblade left or right? If the bucket curl hoses were unhooked would they essentially freeze the curl cylinders? Anyone try this?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.

New Haven, Vermont
Ya David your right. Although I do enjoy seat time it gets pretty tiring when it starts to fall and won't stop. Like you we get the winds as well and its not much fun then.
You take care down there.

Sweet setup... I was thinking about the same kind of setup and wondered if the bucket curl cylinders could be unhooked and the bucket tilt on the joystick could be used for snowblade left or right? If the bucket curl hoses were unhooked would they essentially freeze the curl cylinders? Anyone try this?
I'm not sure how well that would work because the tilt cylinders would seep down after awhile changing the angle but if you put in a diverter valve you could make it work but I still prefer the 3rd function in my case.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
MAN!!! Paul those lights are the catz azz,, I never thought they would make that much difference but DAYUM:eek:,, Now if they would make replacement lights bulbs leds,,you know plug and play,, it would change my whole world of plowing inthe dark,,hell I would wait UNTILL it was dark to plow,,,lol

Wildfire

Equipment
MAN!!! Paul those lights are the catz azz,, I never thought they would make that much difference but DAYUM:eek:,, Now if they would make replacement lights bulbs leds,,you know plug and play,, it would change my whole world of plowing inthe dark,,hell I would wait UNTILL it was dark to plow,,,lol
Ya their crazy bright. When I turn them off and put the regular lights on it seems like their hardly bright enough.
That would be great if we could replace the regular bulbs for original fit led bulbs. I'm sure it will come. I'd rather plow in the dark, music on, all alone with no one around. It don't get any better than that my friend.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know there must be some really good sound proofing in that cab,,,cause the beast is a lot noiser on the out side,,lol you do know you have way to much fun plowing snow, and tell your lovely bride she is an outstanding camera person :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well I did not recognize any of those tunes on the radio you were jamming out too. Must have been before my time AHAHAHHAHA!!!

I see you have what looks like traction tape on top of the loader arms near the cab. Do you climb up on there? And I think I heard an air horn beep a time or two...

Wildfire

Equipment
Ya know there must be some really good sound proofing in that cab,,,cause the beast is a lot noiser on the out side,,lol you do know you have way to much fun plowing snow, and tell your lovely bride she is an outstanding camera person :D
Gee I missed your post. Sorry about that!
Ya the machine is really quiet in the cab. No exhaust drone and almost as good as my plow truck was for listening to tunes. I'm really pleased with this tractor.
As for the video. Well I had one camera in the cab and the wife was using a new Sony projection camera with a floating lens in it. We also had a fur looking sock over the optional mic that prevented the wind hiss you normally get out in windy conditions like it was that day.
I did ask the wife not to zoom in because all us tractor guys like to see the snow leaving the blowers chute but she didn't listen lol. The zoom on the camera is really fast as well but to be fair it was the first time she used it and without her help we couldn't have done the outside shots.