How do I know which attachments fit a B2650?

DCC

Equipment
B2650
May 19, 2017
USA
I'm new to tractors, and I'm not sure which attachments will fit. I looked on "tractordata.com" and saw what they had listed for fitment, but I figured there has to be more than just those few things (one model per attachment type, such as backhoe, mower, loader, etc)

It was suggested to me by someone that there is a lot of overlap among the various B-series tractors in regard to what will fit. As in, I could use a belly mower from a 2901 to fit a 2650.

Any help is much appreciated.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I'm new to tractors, and I'm not sure which attachments will fit. I looked on "tractordata.com" and saw what they had listed for fitment, but I figured there has to be more than just those few things (one model per attachment type, such as backhoe, mower, loader, etc)

It was suggested to me by someone that there is a lot of overlap among the various B-series tractors in regard to what will fit. As in, I could use a belly mower from a 2901 to fit a 2650.

Any help is much appreciated.
YOU are looking for anything that says "CAT 1" .....some Cat 2's will fit but will need some pin modifications. Also CAT 2's will be heavier, and may not be able to be picked up by your B

NOW - if you are talking about FEL and BH , those will be very specific due to the extra metal all the way around, the support brackets and what not. MMM will be the same too, where as a rear mower, you can pick from 100's of 3 point CAT 1 mowers

DCC

Equipment
B2650
May 19, 2017
USA
YOU are looking for anything that says "CAT 1" .....some Cat 2's will fit but will need some pin modifications. Also CAT 2's will be heavier, and may not be able to be picked up by your B

NOW - if you are talking about FEL and BH , those will be very specific due to the extra metal all the way around, the support brackets and what not. MMM will be the same too, where as a rear mower, you can pick from 100's of 3 point CAT 1 mowers
Thanks Hokie.

To be specific, I'll be looking for the following first and foremost:

-Belly mower
-Front Snow Blower

I've seen Land Pride has some attachments that fit Kubotas. What's the consensus on LP's quality?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Last edited:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
If you are looking for a mid mount mower and a front mount snowblower, then you are looking at Kubota implements. To find out which ones fit your tractor go onto the Kubota website and look your tractor up. When you get to the information page for the tractor there will be a tab that you can open for implements.

DCC

Equipment
B2650
May 19, 2017
USA
If you are looking for a mid mount mower and a front mount snowblower, then you are looking at Kubota implements. To find out which ones fit your tractor go onto the Kubota website and look your tractor up. When you get to the information page for the tractor there will be a tab that you can open for implements.
Thanks BAP. I've messed around on that site but didn't find that info my first trip there. I'll check it out again.

DCC

Equipment
B2650
May 19, 2017
USA
Front loader and backhoe were listed specifically with model numbers (LA 534 and BH 77). Other attachments were not, so I'd guess that means there is some flexibility there?

I can always try calling Kubota or a dealer, I suppose.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
I am having issues with my 3 point implements fitting my B2650. I have two blades, one a Rhino and the other who knows just an older blade that I used with my 8Ns. I want to keep the Rhino because it has a lot of adjustments and is a heavy duty blade. Pins on both blades are about 33" pin to pin and the most I can get the lift arms separated on the Kubota is about 30" and that is with the stabilizer bars disconnected. Have a message in to my Kubota sales guy since he said no problem with my 3 point implements but thought I would see if anybody has had a similar issue and if there was a fix without breaking something.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
Turns out there is no magic button to expand the spread of the lift arms. The solution is to reverse the pins on the implement, works on one blade and mower but not on another blade because there is a thick metal collar covering the inside of the pin. Seems kind of strange that the lift arms are so restricted. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time instead of being "assured" that my 3 pt implements would work with the new B2650. Trying to remove pins that have been on a piece of equipment for many many years is no picnic. By the way, that top link is about useless, fully extended it is still about 3" short and seems flimsy to boot. Have to use an old top link to use my reverse pin blade.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
FYI... Sent private message