Happy New Year from Newfoundland

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Happy New Year from Alberta too! Have a look at edscreations.blogspot.com to see what I build from Kubota shipping crates in my spare time!
Ed

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Happy New Year from Alberta too! Have a look at edscreations.blogspot.com to see what I build from Kubota shipping crates in my spare time!
Ed
My friend that's pretty cool. :cool: You got one wild imagination. Nice work. I've never seen anything like them. Do you sell'em or just build them and collect them? One things for certain. There all original.:D Thanks for the link. Enjoyed viewing them!

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I haven't sold any yet. You probably noticed that they are electric powered and that the yellow trike is all wheel drive.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
WOW those are really cool bikes! You could sell those on the net, Im sure people would by them up fast do to the fact that you are recyceling metal and going "green"

koppel

Dec 15, 2009
Melbourne,Australia
Cool Bike and fun to work on I am sure.

Happy New Year to all on this site, from the "Great Down Under".

Well my new years resolution was to have the 156 SqMt shed I rent tidy'd up so that I could actually DRIVE my B7100 in the door.

Was so clutted thatit was more like walking an over elevated rock terrain mountain climbing course.

So I started in cleaning at 6am new years day.

Well I can now can see bare concrete and actually get to my D750 engine. its earmarked for a repower project.

Well 4pm and full stomach, Lunch, so I will head back to shed now and continue clearing. I think I put out a 10 X 8ft tandem trailor of rubbish (things I just dont need any more ) and about 3 tons of steel scrap.

have a great year all.

David