Green Tractor Ads

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
How come our Orange site is INFECTED or CONTAMINATED with John Deere tractor ads???? I am not sure if anybody on OTT would really be interested in John Deere if they really like their Kubota. I find it very annoying to have all these ads that constantly scroll across the screen and block out pictures that I am trying to view that members have posted.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Kinda pointless to adverstise Kubota tractors since everone on here already owns them. Which owning a Kubota has brought them here in the first place...

BX25D

Equipment
BX25D
Oct 3, 2013
cleveland ohio
I just bought a BX25D, and absolutely love it. It is very telling when the green ads outnumber the orange ads in my opinion by at least 3 or 4 to 1. It is called fear, because in my opinion the green tractor can't come close to what I bought my Kubota for. With the front end loader, and the backhoe, I have a very solid platform with several of options for any number of applications. I did my research, looked at them all, and Kubota gave me the most for my money. So let the green ads support our forum, and let our orange tractors set the standard !

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I just bought a BX25D, and absolutely love it. It is very telling when the green ads outnumber the orange ads in my opinion by at least 3 or 4 to 1. It is called fear, because in my opinion the green tractor can't come close to what I bought my Kubota for. With the front end loader, and the backhoe, I have a very solid platform with several of options for any number of applications. I did my research, looked at them all, and Kubota gave me the most for my money. So let the green ads support our forum, and let our orange tractors set the standard !

well said, 33 hours on my BX-25D and I agree with ya 100%, dayum fine machine!

pmhowe

Equipment
L4240, Ford 8N, Kioti CK 2610
Jun 23, 2012
Banner Elk NC
BAP, I use Firefox as my browser. I installed the add-on "Adbloc Plus" and an not bothered by any banners or ads, green or otherwise. If you use another browser, I'm sure you can find an equivalent ad blocker.