Got an issue looming that could change your life...

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
Apologize for the double post. I went to edit first but it created 2nd post and I'm just not smart enough to figure out the delete. Maybe I have that Mexican beer allergy today.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
What if the virus’s that so many of the Chinese are being exposed to is on purpose so they have a previous exposure to a much stronger and deadlier version available for use at a later date.......

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Could be, not that China don't have plenty of humans to eliminate. Like I posted earlier, it's a dictatorship so whatever XI decides, it's law and handled.

Myself, I'm being very careful about where I go and who I get exposed to. Don't mind being a hermit if that means I don't get it. At my age, could be a death sentence though I've had both my pneumonia shots and what gets people in pneumonia in the end.

I see that all the Americans that were in Wuhan have been quarantined on some military base in California. Hopefully, it's near Pelosi's vineyard.:D

Poohbear

Equipment
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
This morning, 65 now have the virus on the cruise ship plus the world wide head count is now over 40000. :(

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Some think the chinks did this on purpose as population control. What really bothers me is our govt bringing those folks back to the US after hearing an interview with Dr Ben Carson saying this virus is airborne . Maybe I'm just paranoid since many years ago reading " The Hot Zone " about the honest to God outbreak/release of an Ebola strain at a us research lab.
Poohbear, spreading unproven rumors like this coupled with racial epithet, is kind of contrary to forum policy. See the sticky at the top of Off Topic. It is an international forum, and would have a chilling effect on a lot of people that don't deserve it.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Poohbear, spreading unproven rumors like this coupled with racial epithet, is kind of contrary to forum policy. See the sticky at the top of Off Topic. It is an international forum, and would have a chilling effect on a lot of people that don't deserve it.
That's my girl, give him hell SF.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
+1 thank you, I was biting my tongue.

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
As an interesting coincidence, I have started reading an interesting book, "Spillover" by David Quammen, about zoonotic diseases, diseases that have jumped from animals to humans, including the Hendra virus that killed a score of horses and one human in Australia, and HIV.
I've read that the coronavirus is now thought to have originated in Pangolins that were butchered in a market in Wuhan.

Scary stuff.

Poohbear

Equipment
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
Did not say factual, just some others thoughts. EXCUSE ME

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Read that the doctor who first discovered the virus had died. Also saw on Fox News that the Chinese people are pretty upset with the way XI has been handling it, not that they have a choice. After all, XI is a dictator.

Also read (same news channel) that KFC is taking a heck of a hit in China. Read that KFC is the number one (fast food) establishment in China though they don't call it fast food there. All owned by the YUM company which I presume is a government entity as there are no private businesses in China.

Was at the hospital today to get the right lens replaced in my eye. No special precautions yet but everyone is concerned none the less.

Hopefully it stays there and if it is here, stays under control. I'm mitigating my public exposure as much as possible, IOW, the wife goes to the grocery store without me...lol

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
From Google:

Yum China Holdings Inc. is an American Fortune 500 fast-food restaurant company incorporated in the United States and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. With US$6.8 billion of revenue in 2016 and over 7,600 restaurants, it is one of the largest restaurant companies in China.

There are many private companies in China. It's becoming more capitalist all the time. There are a lot of restrictions on foreign owned companies though.

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
From Google:

Yum China Holdings Inc.
(Chinese: ***30334;***32988;***20013;***22269;; pinyin: B***462;ishèng Zh***333;ngguó) is an American Fortune 500 fast-food restaurant company incorporated in the United States and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. With US$6.8 billion of revenue in 2016 and over 7,600 restaurants, it is one of the largest restaurant companies in China.

There are many private companies in China. It's becoming more capitalist all the time. There are a lot of restrictions on foreign owned companies though.
Even though your post is basically unreadable, I got that. That tap a talk app is garbage. Loose it please:rolleyes:

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Even though your post is basically unreadable, I got that. That tap a talk app is garbage. Loose it please:rolleyes:
I edited out the Chinese characters, that should help. Forums like this don't like unicode characters and convert them a number.

And no, I don't use tap-a-talk, I'm using a desktop computer and Firefox.
My mobile phone is used to make and take phone calls, I never use it to access forums like this, because they suck when converted to a mobile format.

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Firefox don't work for me with this fancy dan laptop I have. I use DDG all the time.

I usually see that stuff (and huge pictures that blow out a page) when the poster is using a cell phone and tap-a-talk, The pictures really destroy a thread quickly.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I read that Yum has closed like 75% of the outlets due to corona virus. What a mess.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
As long as we dont get a Guinness or Jamesons virus I'm good to go