Status
Not open for further replies.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
1200 is still chump change, just a bigger chump. Heck, when Iran is getting 3.l5 Billion and they hate our guts, I think we all should have gotten 3 grand at least.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
well if y'all don't like your $600 I'll certainly take it. There's a million things I'd like to do before I can't.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Now that I am addicted to my phone. Ive been having charging issues the last few months. I think its a couple yrs old at least. I might waste my $600. on a new phone.
You should clean the charger port.

I have an iPhone 6s and it had trouble staying connected with the charge cord unless you aligned it and propped it up on something that added a little bit of sideways force to the cord. I figured the port had gotten damaged or enlarged too much.

Turns out that pocket lint and general dirt get pushed down to the bottom of the port and won’t let the plug snap completely into the port.

I used an alcohol swap and a plastic flat toothpick to clean out the port and it connects easily on the first attempt now!

Reactions: 1 user

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
All my equipment is farm related so my personal income is that of a pauper. In reality I should have a Bridge Card and get welfare checks.... I make less than poverty level income. Being a good Capitalist means playing the tax system and having a good accountant is the only way to fly.
You must have read the "about" tab in my profile. :geek::geek::cool::geek:

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I just don't understand how a 1% return on the 25% you already paid in can even remotely be thought of as a "stimulus". It boggles my mind. How 'bout you don't take from me to begin with? You know, you can just print more evidently. :(

I'm willing to bet that the retailers are stocking up on commodities to take your so-called stimulus. Perhaps a new large screen TV for the superbowl???? This whole package has been an awful joke that has been put on the taxpayer, yet again.

Reactions: 1 users

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I don't watch football, not interested sine Kaperdink started the knee thing.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Now that I am addicted to my phone. Ive been having charging issues the last few months. I think its a couple yrs old at least. I might waste my $600. on a new phone.
I won't pay over 100 bucks for a phone and prefer less than 50. I have a Samsun Galaxy A10 that cost me 49 bucks and I thought that was high., I prefer free actually.

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
I just got rid of my Casio G'Zone Ravine 12 year old flip phone last month because VZW no longer supports 2G or 3G whatever that phone worked on.

Got a Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 for $200. I like it very much so far, dropped it a few times already, got it wet, its quite strong so far. Still using the internet sucks on it, but its nice reading a pizza menu when I don't have it handy, that's about all I use it for.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I won't pay over 100 bucks for a phone and prefer less than 50. I have a Samsun Galaxy A10 that cost me 49 bucks and I thought that was high., I prefer free actually.
Flip,

If you played your cards right, I believe that there are still some programs available that would allow you to get that phone and some air time for FREE. I believe that it was Obama that decided that cell phones were a "necessity". Perhaps, you should ask your accountant that you mentioned previously about it? I think he's done you a disservice by not getting a free one for you already. ;)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Have a whole drawer full of Nextel walkie talkie phones if anyone wants them...

Far as the Samsung and my plan, it's a business (farm) expense anyway and I don't want anything that even remotely stinks of Obama.

I pay 30 bucks a month, unlimited everything.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Have a whole drawer full of Nextel walkie talkie phones if anyone wants them...

Far as the Samsung and my plan, it's a business (farm) expense anyway and I don't want anything that even remotely stinks of Obama.

I pay 30 bucks a month, unlimited everything.

I understand that it's difficult at times to discern "intent" on forums...but my comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Sorry to de-rail this thread. Carry on with your stimulus, or whatever you use to stimulate ones self. :D

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Better choice than what we are running out of the WH in two weeks.
Steppie, who invited you over here? You need to stay on the TbyNet sub forum where you belong.

I'll ignore your comment. Politics don't play well on here and you'll find that out.

Besides Christi don't run this forum so he won't be here to hold your hand.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Steppie, who invited you over here? You need to stay on the TbyNet sub forum where you belong.

I'll ignore your comment. Politics don't play well on here and you'll find that out.

Besides Christi don't run this forum so he won't be here to hold your hand.
Flip this is like the pot calling the kettle black. Your comments in this thread are breaking the rules too.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
I'm sick of Trump being a poor loser cry baby and sleepy Joe an't in office yet and I'm sick of him too. A sad time in our country. Politicians getting the vaccine before health workers. Our system is really flawed. Thoses that do the least get the most it seems like. I see our governor is giving $400. million to the logging industry. The richest people I know are all in the logging industry. And their getting a bail out. And a person I know in the financial sector said in December there has been a huge start up of cleaning businesses here in Maine. But just on paper. People opening checking accounts like Bob's Cleaning , Flip's Cleaning Service ect one after another the accounts are opened , all with the intent of free goverment money comming with the next stimilious package from the Fed's. But they have a checking account and routing number so they can file for free dough which is easier then just getting a job I guess. I'm sure in other states the same is going on.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Better choice than what we are running out of the WH in two weeks.
Welcome, we have a forum owner imposed No Political rule, this thread and Sidecarflip ( he's on a sabbatical again) has crossed it.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
This thread is going over the line with Political bashing, reel it back in please.

If you all will notice, Sidecarflip is on another 2 week "sabbatical" 🙄 to calm down / cool off.
This will be the last attempt at keeping him on a tractor based line of comments.

Anyone else that would like to follow his path will end up with the same fate. ;)

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
As politics goes, I always vote for ORANGE Tractors, no matter which side of the fence they plow on. Although I do prefer Grapples and Backhoes.

Reactions: 1 user

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
As politics goes, I always vote for ORANGE Tractors, no matter which side of the fence they plow on. Although I do prefer Grapples and Backhoes.
Same here...but I prefer backhoes over grapples...to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.