front loader pins

beetlebaily

May 30, 2010
waynesburg, pa , usa
Hi, my B7800 has a LA402 front loader. The top two pins closest to the driver would not take grease. I replaced the fittings and still no luck. However the new fittings worked in other places, so they must not have been the problem. I took out the pin and the loader shifted a tad. I cleaned the pins but now I can't get everything lined up again to put the pin back in. Its on a level concrete floor so I did not think I would have a problem. Any suggestions??:(

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Hi, my B7800 ha a an LA402 front loader. The top two pins closest to the driver would not take grease. I replaced the fittings and still no luck. However the new fittings worked in other places, so they must not have been the problem. I took out the pin and the loader shifted a tad. I cleaned the pins but now I can't get everything lined up again to put the pin back in. Its on a level concrete floor so I did not think I would have a problem. Any suggestions??:(
Anyway to use the hydraulics to ease it in place?

Do you have a clamp that can ease it back in place?

How MUCH out of alignment is it? 1/8" or over an inch?

clay45

Equipment
L2050DT, TSC 5ft Rake, Tartar 5ft rototiller, TSC Middlebuster, TSC CarryAll
Feb 6, 2015
SC
When I changed out my bucket the new bucket required new pins. The only way I was able to accomplish installing the new pins was to use the old ones in as far as they would go and then knock the old ones out as the new ones went in. It worked on all four and I'm not about to take it off. :)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You might be able to get a rachet strap to help you pull it back to where it should be. ;)

beetlebaily

May 30, 2010
waynesburg, pa , usa
Thanks, lots of jiggling the hydraulics and prying on back of loader arm put finally got it back in. Decided that I will never remove them complely again. If grease fittings wont take grease in the future, I will just slightly tap them back and forth but not take them clear out. PHEW!